Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea ever since I saw them I knew they would be a hit.. they seems to be gaining more recognition. I am just ****** I didn't think of it!!!

A guy did a great review on here a couple weeks ago.

Comment

They actually have product as low as $1199 and the highest is $4799

Comment

Originally posted by SuperExotics View Post
        Cool but $2500-5,000
        They actually have products as low as $1199 and the most expensive is $4799

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
          Pretty cool but dang that is alot of money. Wonder if the deer would spook at the movement of those "doors".
          In the normally open operating mode the doors do not close when deer are present. They only close when non target species such as hog, coon etc are detected.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            Wow!
            They have products as low as $1199 and as high as $4799

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTealHunter View Post
              Is there a timer for doors to close? What if fat albert buck just sits and drains the feeder haha
              Deer, not even fat Albert sit and gorge themselves at a feed source. Deer in a normal environment only consume about 1.5lbs of supplemental feed per day.

Comment

There is a market for the latest highest tech anything.
                I guess the question will be if it's big enough to make a profitable business out of it.
                The other thing to consider is how affordable could the technology be made to appeal to a much wider market.
                To each their own!

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                  cool tech for sure, but the average hunter could never afford something like that
                  The product cost no more than an average rifle/scope or bow equipped with needed accessories and has a much larger impact on the game you harvest. The product provides feed savings of 40% or more, you know longer need a game camera at the feed site as the feeder provides time/date stamped photos that you can access through the feeders free GameSet control system on your phone , provides a calm feed area free of nuiscance species such as hog and coon. Check it out on the website and you may find that it is a value based on what it does and the results it gets.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                    Sometimes things just go a tad to far. Overthink things... This would appear to be one of them..
                    Over thinking things ? I think they are just the first feeder manufacturer to do what all other manufacturers claim to do, build deer feeders ! WiseEye feeds only deer. There is a very clear real life example of what the product does on a live cam in Refugio, Tx at an actual ranch called Mellon Creek Outfitters. Previous to the WiseEye feeder being there they had a typical protein feeder at the site. The feeder was surrounded by a fence meant to keep hogs out which it did not do very well. That feeder never fed more than 20 deer per day and no more than 4 at a time. Coons of course accessed the feeder at will and hogs fed off the feed the coons scooped onto the ground. The WiseEye feeder was put in and the fence removed. The WiseEye feeder is equipped with the Zap Em electronic deterrent system. The site now feeds over 100 deer per day as many as thirty at a time. All deer regardless of size are able to feed, even fawns. The hogs rarely come to the area any longer and when they do they are denied access to the feed. Only a couple of coons now come to the site feeding on what the deer drop from their mouths. So the deer now have a calm feeding area feeding five times more deer and the ranch feed cost per deer has dropped significantly. They no longer need a game camera at the site, they are able to access an activity chart from the feeder, access/download/delete time/date stamped photos, change feed time and completely control all functions from there phone without ever going to the feed site. Not over thinking, Smart thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by ostey22 View Post
                      Very cool! Just wonder what would happen if Hogs or coons come up there while the deer are there feeding?
                      The target species take priority. If deer or feeding and coons are present the coons will be allowed to feed. Once the deer leave the doors will close and the coons will no longer have access to the feed. I have never seen a deer and a hog feeding in close proximity, deer not like hogs !

Comment

Arrowhead, are the feeders staked down?

Hogs usually come running in. Will the feeder close quickly enough to shut the lids before the hog gets there and bends the lid?

Comment

How much can the zapper be turned up?
                          I want dead coons ..not mildly inconvenienced coons..
                          Can it be placed on stun? that might be neat.
                          Can it be hooked up to a water source to prepare the are with a little more conductivity and get a bunch all at once?
                          These are all questions I need to know... pretty sure i could make that thing for less than a quarter of that cost...just dont know why i would.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                            Coonhoods would be waaaaaay cheaper
                            Coon hoods do not stop coons from stacking and raking feed onto the ground. Coon issues is only a small part of the problems what WiseEye feeders address and the features they have.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                              Reckon it can tell the difference between a bovine, goat or a deer. The concept is there but all them movin doors and such aint no bueno.
                              The could simplify it by using a trap door and dumping small amounts of feed in a trough, and sell it for 600-800 dollars

This is already being made. Look up The Hammer feed system.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowhead66 View Post
                                Over thinking things ? I think they are just the first feeder manufacturer to do what all other manufacturers claim to do, build deer feeders ! WiseEye feeds only deer. There is a very clear real life example of what the product does on a live cam in Refugio, Tx at an actual ranch called Mellon Creek Outfitters. Previous to the WiseEye feeder being there they had a typical protein feeder at the site. The feeder was surrounded by a fence meant to keep hogs out which it did not do very well. That feeder never fed more than 20 deer per day and no more than 4 at a time. Coons of course accessed the feeder at will and hogs fed off the feed the coons scooped onto the ground. The WiseEye feeder was put in and the fence removed. The WiseEye feeder is equipped with the Zap Em electronic deterrent system. The site now feeds over 100 deer per day as many as thirty at a time. All deer regardless of size are able to feed, even fawns. The hogs rarely come to the area any longer and when they do they are denied access to the feed. Only a couple of coons now come to the site feeding on what the deer drop from their mouths. So the deer now have a calm feeding area feeding five times more deer and the ranch feed cost per deer has dropped significantly. They no longer need a game camera at the site, they are able to access an activity chart from the feeder, access/download/delete time/date stamped photos, change feed time and completely control all functions from there phone without ever going to the feed site. Not over thinking, Smart thinking.
                                Excellent infomercial for your feeder. Getting some free advertisement for the feeder. Most people pay for that luxury.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X