trail cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cazador View Post
    No personal experience with them, but these sold by Outdoor Legacy look to be pretty good. http://www.outdoorlegacygear.com/ult...me-camera.html
    Thanks for the referral. I sold a ton of them in the fall and the reviews were all good from what I heard. I've been running them since early summer and had great success with them. I replaced most of my Brownings with the Ultimate Wild cams and I loved them. Ultimate Wild is also based right here in Nacogdoches Co., so at least you'd be supporting 2 Texas companies.

Shoot me a PM if anyone is interested in any. I've got some on the shelf I'd make a deal on since it's the off season.

- Jason

Comment

Originally posted by gmac View Post
      Browning strike force. Run 11 of them. Rock solid
      Had the same question a month ago. I bought 3 Browning Strike Force. So far they are great.

Comment

x2. I have several. no problems. I have 1 WGI you can have it!

Comment

I have two of the Covert 3G trail cameras. They have been in use since June 2015 and perform excellent. You can get the same model without the cellular service package. The picture quality it sends is compressed so it's not the best quality but you can retrieve the images you want from the card. I prefer these because I don't have to go into the area every day or as often to check cameras. They run on 12 AA for about four months without a solar charger.

Comment

After exchanging 3 I gave up and am looking for a different brand myself.
            Originally posted by slicktree View Post
            Can you guys recommend a good trail cam had 2 wildlife innovations but they both suck don't mind spending 200 a camera or so don't want to go to crazy but want one that will last more than a season also had a browning and it didn't last long

Comment

covert

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                If your only going to spend around 200 bucks I would go with a bushnell. Go to trailcampro.com and read the reviews
                What he said...

Look at the reviews and pick out the best in your price range. Done this the last couple of years and I'm running a Browning from 2 years ago and a Bushnell from last year. Also have 2 TBH Chinese group-buy cams that have been running hard for 4 years...

Comment

trail cams -for sale

I have 2 bushnell trophy cams brand new still in box for sale. $200 will get you 2 of them. PM me if you are interested
                  Attached Files

Comment

This

Comment

Originally posted by Ksbowhunter View Post
                      I have 2 bushnell trophy cams brand new still in box for sale. $200 will get you 2 of them. PM me if you are interested
                      Thanks everyone

PM sent

Comment

Bushnell, Moultrie M880, Browning, or Covert all are solid!

Comment

trail cam bushnells for sale

examples from the cams.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Just picked up 3 Cuddeback's from Cabelas. Have them on sale for $100. $80 off

Comment

I run 20+ game camera's, Right now I have 4 browning strike force, 4 Moultrie M-80, 18 Moultrie D-500. I used to have a lot more of the Moultrie M-80's but the flood last year got most of them. I have some M80's that are over 5 years old and the only problem I have had with them is the internal battery went dead so they don't keep the date and time any more. The Strike force are my favorite but I've only had them for about 7 months. I run lithium batteries in them and they all are still running on the first set of batteries and some of them have taken well over 15,000 pics. Fast trigger time and they do capture more pics then the moultrie cams and better pics. For a cheap camera the moultrie D-500 I got at walmart for $50.00 have been great. Great battery life but pic quality isn't the best but not bad for $50.00. I have not had a problem with any of them but non of them are over a year old since they replaced my moultries that got flooded last spring. I've tried many other camera's over the years other then the ones I listed above and none of them lasted more then 2.5 years. I've had bad luck with bushnells, wildgame, stealh cam, wildview, cuddy back, covert and a few I can't remember.

Comment

I think they are all POS. I don't know about the really expensive ones but those in the $100-$150 range are all crap. Just some are crappier than others.

Comment

Working...
                                X