Yep. Getting interesting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
    Isn’t it fascinating that the Fed prosecutor Barr assigned has been digging into this for what I read 9-10 months!
    That's because Mueller started finding out exactly how corrupt the entire situation was, and how deep it ran, concerning these fisa warrants and spying.. They had to do something about it.. It was total lawlessness.

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
      We have too many "IF's" in this conversation. I want to see it hit the fan. I want to see these guys in hand cuffs. I want an army of FBI agents waking them up and taking them to jail in their underwear.

I do hope Trump has a dark side that the democrats keep saying he has. I want to see it.
      Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      I like the way you think!!!
      Me too!!

You keep pokin' the bear, good chance you gonna get the bear...

Comment

All the calling for impeachment by the demonrats is just a ploy to keep the heat off of them in the media and the public's eyes. They know their butts are in hot water. Let them impeach him. It will guarantee another term for DJT.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
          All the calling for impeachment by the demonrats is just a ploy to keep the heat off of them in the media and the public's eyes. They know their butts are in hot water. Let them impeach him. It will guarantee another term for DJT.
          This... all they are doing is creating at diversion

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
            This... all they are doing is creating at diversion

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
              Gotta give them credit. The better Trump looks, the louder they get about impeachment. Laser focus.

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
                We have too many "IF's" in this conversation. I want to see it hit the fan. I want to see these guys in hand cuffs. I want an army of FBI agents waking them up and taking them to jail in their underwear.

I do hope Trump has a dark side that the democrats keep saying he has. I want to see it.
                The big "if" I've got is: Why are the Democrats all upset about Trump declassifying the Mueler investigation?

Is Trump really that Smart, because It pretty much cooks their goose.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                  The big "if" I've got is: Why are the Democrats all upset about Trump declassifying the Mueler investigation?

Is Trump really that Smart, because It pretty much cooks their goose.
                  They said that they wanted transparency, well they are about to get it...
                  HeHe!!!

Comment

Things are heating up with all the talk of treason and declassified docs. The next few months could be historic. Popcorn time!!

Comment

Now Hillary is coming out blasting Trump. Someone is getting nervous.

Hillary Clinton blasts Trump, says president is ‘running scared,’ claims Pelosi video is ‘sexist trash’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can hardly wait to see Hillary in an orange jumpsuit instead of a puffed up pantsuit.

Comment

Whatever hopes we should have of Obama's administration being exposed for its crimes have been undermined by the lunacy of the Trump administration. Let's face it, this new Democratic party doesn't care what Obama did because in their mind it was justified. Just recall how they cheered Harry Reid when he finally admitted his lies on the senate floor about Romney.

We would have still have a chance if Trump had more discipline and could keep his mouth shut and ego in check. But he can't and while there are those who cheer his childish antics, there are more and more people, including myself realizing he is just as, if not more divisive than Obama and that is not good for this country.

The longer he acts this way, the less impact whatever comes out about Obama, what launched the Russia investigation, etc., will have when finally proven. Every time he makes some stupid comment about another Democratic contender, ala low IQ Biden, he hurts the Republican party and the country. He is not making America great again. He is cementing the divide created by Obama.

Comment

We will have to agree to disagree bud.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
                              Whatever hopes we should have of Obama's administration being exposed for its crimes have been undermined by the lunacy of the Trump administration. Let's face it, this new Democratic party doesn't care what Obama did because in their mind it was justified. Just recall how they cheered Harry Reid when he finally admitted his lies on the senate floor about Romney.

We would have still have a chance if Trump had more discipline and could keep his mouth shut and ego in check. But he can't and while there are those who cheer his childish antics, there are more and more people, including myself realizing he is just as, if not more divisive than Obama and that is not good for this country.

The longer he acts this way, the less impact whatever comes out about Obama, what launched the Russia investigation, etc., will have when finally proven. Every time he makes some stupid comment about another Democratic contender, ala low IQ Biden, he hurts the Republican party and the country. He is not making America great again. He is cementing the divide created by Obama.

Hurt the republican party? They haven't done a **** thing to help this country for 20 years. If Hillary had won this country would have been done. Trump has done more to help this country in last two years than any republican since Reagan. Let Trump be Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
                                Hurt the republican party? They haven't done a **** thing to help this country for 20 years. If Hillary had won this country would have been done. Trump has done more to help this country in last two years than any republican since Reagan. Let Trump be Trump.
                                I don't think he has done anything that any other Republican would have done. In fact, all it took to unleash the economy was getting Obama / Democrats out of the WH.

All Trump had to do was act like a respectable, respectful adult and speak the truth with facts. He not only would have accomplished every thing good that has happened under his administration, he would have won over many independents and moderate Democrats, especially upon exposing the prior administration's dishonesty.

Now that would have been more than any Republican since Reagan. Instead, he lashes out at anyone and everyone who he feels slighted by and has such disregard for details and facts that he almost can't speak with telling some lie. If my kids mimicked Trump, I would be horrified. If he is making America great again then I need to find this new definition of "great".

Comment

Working...
                                X