No announcement yet.

What Are These?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely provides padding for the palm of your hand. The only things I can think of off hand would be for running rivets in aircraft, or a jack hammer.

It would also help to know, if there are left and right or only for the right hand?

Comment

I do not shoot trad, but could it be used for your front hand on a longbow? Doesnt make sense to have multiple and both hands, but just thinking outside.

Comment

Hand ball?

Comment

To me they are left handed, speaking of knives they are used to hold a whetstone so you won't cut your hand.

Comment

Knapping was first thing I thought of

Comment

Kinda like something that would be used for hand sewing leather or heavy canvas, used to protect the palm while pushing the awl through the material.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Hand protection for Flit knapping and/or carving wood & whittling

Comment

Rowing gloves?

Comment

Maybe a hand made type of glove for shooting a boys without a release?

Comment

Old school weight lifting gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by mrc View Post
                        To me they are left handed, speaking of knives they are used to hold a whetstone so you won't cut your hand.

I think this may be it - I don’t feel so bad now. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Looks like the inside of a baseball glove to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

not sure what these are but my neighbor when i was a kid used to make arrow heads all the time. he had things that looked similar but not as fancy. he probably made them himself from the leather scraps from the belt/saddle factories around town.

i like the inside of a baseball glove idea but the snaps keep throwing me

Comment

These are for weight lifting but not exactly the same.

Kingsbox is a provider of innovative, unique, european build strength and conditioning equipment

Comment

Or these.

Safety Products, Fall Protection, MSA Distributor, Harnesses, Guard Rails, Construction Fall Protection

Comment

Working...
                                X