Insurance/ death/ debt ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go get checked out for sure!

If you're interested in a life insurance quote, let me know.

Comment

You need to get checked out. Worse case you just make a payment plan. Your family having you is more important than money. My son was born with complications. I had insurance but still had to play a large amount out pocket. I just put it on a payment plan.

Comment

I'm certain they can come off the bill. They have ways to write things off if you tell them you can't afford and won't pay. Skip the ambulance and just get there NOW!

Comment

So go to your primary care doc and let him check you out ASAP. Reason you didn't go today?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Go to the doc. If everything is fine, get a life insurance policy. They are not that much. I pay $90 for a million dollar policy. If I wasn’t such a fat ***, I’d pay less. And most people certainly don’t need a 1M dollar policy. My wife is younger than me and we pay $25 for half a mil.

Regardless, go to the doctor. If you are healthy - life insurance will be cheap. If not though, you may not be able to get insured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd rather be in serious debt than be 6ft in the ground.

GO TO THE DR..

Comment

Don't go to the DR...............have a stroke.........become incapacitated ,but still alive.........see how much debt you'll have then.

DJ

Comment

You cant afford not to go. As long as you are above ground you have options,as mentioned above if you live and are incapacitated how do you think your loved ones will fare? Also,if you cant afford advanced medical care then what are you doing to make yourself healthier? My prayers for you Sir.

Comment

Listen to me.

My wife had a catastrophic accident Dec 2015. Intensive care for over 2 weeks, $37,000 AirEvac charge, insurance company paid OVER $350,000 to hospitals and doctors. She is ALIVE and that is all that matters. I pay $100 a month on a $30,000 helicopter bill. That is all that is required. You are thinking of dollars and cents. The priority is you and your loved ones. You can’t put a price on that. Go to a DOCTOR TODAT!

Comment

The spouse or child(ren) do not inherit debt. When you sign all the paperwork have them bill you and only you. They cannot come after your spouse or child(ren) after your gone. If that was the case I’d be in medical debt for the rest of my life from my father.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                        Get a picture out of your wife, kids, grandkids, everyone that loves you. You really think they want money more than you!

GO TO THE DOCTOR

The rest of you guys reading this should be telling Critter the same **** thing
                        I completely agree. Go to the doctor!

Comment

Umm, dude you need to go get checked out. Worse case scenario is you gain some debt but at least you get to watch your family grow up another day.

Sent while sitting in the woods becoming one with nature.

Comment

Do you know what your deductible is?

My crappy insurance has a $6500.00 deductible.

Comment

Originally posted by onetondodge View Post
                              You need to get checked out. Worse case you just make a payment plan. Your family having you is more important than money. My son was born with complications. I had insurance but still had to play a large amount out pocket. I just put it on a payment plan.
                              ^^^^^^^^^^
                              Same with me. I paid on his for 11 years after he was born and out of the hospital.

Comment

Yes there is a lot more to consider than the cost of treatment. Do you have family? How will there financial situation be affected by your death? Burial expenses are high also. If You have children do you want someone else guiding their life other than you? They can not repo a medical procedure.

Comment

Working...
                                X