Which Coffee maker??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Coffee maker??

Love my Keurig. I have an older model that hasn't given me a lick of problem. Dark Magic and Donut Shop are our favorites. Perfect cup of coffee and quick..

Comment

We run a nespresso for quick cups and it works great. Problem is you have to order from the manufactures website for the coffee. Nor mothersday, I got my wife a ninja coffee maker. Lots of settings including a single cup option. Pretty good machine.

Comment

I use a stanley french press mug every morning

Comment

Those little cups are TEN times the price of regular coffee.

Comment

Not a coffee drinker but our keurig at work gets a ton of use and hasn't failed yet.

Comment

I've got a Keurig collecting dust. Will sell if you are interested. PM me. Great if you don't drink a lot, but at half a pot a day, the cups were breaking me. Went to the old pot.

Comment

It really depends how pickey you are. If you really care about coffee and the quality of your cup is very important then you need a pour over or aero press.

If you just really like coffee, I would do a drip. Bunn, and millions others.

If you care more about convierance and as long as the flavor is passable you ok. Go with the k-cup maker.

Comment

Originally posted by BBBGP View Post
                  It really depends how pickey you are. If you really care about coffee and the quality of your cup is very important then you need a pour over or aero press.

If you just really like coffee, I would do a drip. Bunn, and millions others.

If you care more about convierance and as long as the flavor is passable you ok. Go with the k-cup maker.
                  Talk English & give me a link for the product I need amigo... I just want a coffee maker that will last & willing to pony up for a good one like I did for the knives. I don't wanna grind my own beans & my palate is not that sophisticated.

Not sure what the k-cup means or how it compares to other options on makers...just need a model # of a solid make that will last through a bunch of cups.

Take my $$$ and tell me what I need.

Comment

We have a Keurig but it seldom gets used. I work from home and usually drink at least 3-4 cups a morning so I just assume brew a pot of French market chicory coffee with a little sugar.

Our Keurig sat on the counter for about 10 days with no use and there was mold in the water resivour. Nothing wrong with the machine and would be perfect if I didn't drink so much coffee or work from home.

Comment

Let BedBathandBeyond.com help you discover designer brands & home goods at the lowest prices online. With free shipping on EVERYTHING*. See for yourself why shoppers love our selection & award-winning customer service.

Here ya go... You can have fresh coffee Sunday morning. Don't dorget the K-cups that go in it.

Comment

I like our Keurig 2.0. It's very convenient. Turn it on, let it pre heat, then run a couple 10 oz cycles through a K-Cup into my Rambler. Good enough for me when I'm trying to get out the door and get some wells pumped. We got ours at Walmart.

Skinny

Comment

I went with the Keurig 2.0. and after trying all the coffee's out there from Starbucks to whatever I went with this. Sam's Club Brand Daily Chef Colombian Supremo Coffee. Reminds me of the coffee my dad drank.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
                            French press....
                            This man knows what's up.

Comment

Keurig, with Costco's Kirkland brand "Pacific Bold" it is a dark roast extra bold. Really good coffee.

Comment

Get the Keurig k45 coffee maker. It will last and suit your needs well.

Comment

Working...
                                X