• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice Bro!!

Comment

thatll work woody!

Comment

I'm fixing to drop this game. I'm spending too much time that I could use with the family or bible study. Not a slam, just me. Anyone want my account? TH9. Let me know by Friday or I'll just dump it. Thanks and God bless.

Comment

Originally posted by TexAg2002 View Post
          I'm fixing to drop this game. I'm spending too much time that I could use with the family or bible study. Not a slam, just me. Anyone want my account? TH9. Let me know by Friday or I'll just dump it. Thanks and God bless.
          Let me see if I can get mine back and I'll let you know

Comment

So I got mine back. Used to be in the original TBH clan but got busy. Now I can't find it anymore. Where you guys at?

Comment

Tex, if no one else jumps on it I'll use it for wars. Or keep it going until someone wants it. Fajkus7, we are "The real tbh" on there. We have 1 opening if you want in. Just send a request with your tbh name

Comment

I'll be looking at it to see how to change the password.

Comment

COC. "The real TBH"

Originally posted by Juscva View Post
                  Tex, if no one else jumps on it I'll use it for wars. Or keep it going until someone wants it. Fajkus7, we are "The real tbh" on there. We have 1 opening if you want in. Just send a request with your tbh name

That's what I remembered it being but am not seeing it. I can see this

Comment

Originally posted by Fajkus7 View Post
                    That's what I remembered it being but am not seeing it. I can see this
                    It's because tbh1 is closed... it wont show up for you until one of the leaders changes the settings...

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                      It's because tbh1 is closed... it wont show up for you until one of the leaders changes the settings...
                      Gotcha. Thanks!

Comment

Fajkus pm juscva or tall Texan and they will open it up for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Here is the new kayak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh snap! My clan just got matched with you guys! GloriousMasters lol. I am Fat Barbarian but opted my 3 accounts out bc just to take a break.. Good luck in war

Comment

Originally posted by TheCracker View Post
                                Oh snap! My clan just got matched with you guys! GloriousMasters lol. I am Fat Barbarian but opted my 3 accounts out bc just to take a break.. Good luck in war
                                You should come join our clan. After the war that is so you can't be giving away our trade secrets.

Tell your clan good luck. They look tough with all those dang wins. We are gonna gonna give it our Texas best though!

Comment

Working...
                                X