What is going on here?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
    so we should have separate laws for people based on their circumstances??
    please explain why Trump should not be allowed the same latitude as any other business person?
    Because of his hair duh!

Comment

so we should have separate laws for people based on their circumstances??
      please explain why Trump should not be allowed the same latitude as any other business person?
      Originally posted by jer_james View Post
      Yes, I believe situations should be taken into consideration.

To stop people like Trump from doing what he did.
      Wow You have to be trolling now.

So if a guy hides his assets he can file bk, but the guy who doesn't can't? LOL

Or the guy who squanders all his money can file but the honest guy who doesn't blow it all can't until he loses everything? That sounds logical.

Comment

people like Trump? what does that mean? successful people? People that have worked to be able to afford to hire others than understand the system and to be able to use that system to their advantage.

you have a warped sense of how things should work. If JerJames thinks you are cool then the law applies, if not well get a rope we need to hang someone.
        Yes, like Trump. Self professed billionaires who screw over people that they owe.

There is a difference in not being able to live, and doing what Trump did.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
          Have you ever been on a Frac site? Even in Pennsylvania where the rules are unbelievable strict, it's still a mess.

Money is all that matters to most people, but I sincerely hope I never see a frac site in a National Forest, or any type of progress for that matter.

I'm far from a tree hugger, but we are destroying the waters and lands of this country, just as fast as we can.

Truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            Wow You have to be trolling now.

So if a guy hides his assets he can file bk, but the guy who doesn't can't? LOL

Or the guy who squanders all his money can file but the honest guy who doesn't blow it all can't until he loses everything? That sounds logical.
            It sounds logical for a "billionaire" to be able to file bankruptcy?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
              It may not always appear to be the case. But I generally try to see the others sides argument.

Candidly, I dont know what point you are making here. Will you elaborate? You were in the car leasing business, rent to own, sub prime car sales?
              We own a used car lot - we self-financed some notes.

Comment

Back to hunter gatherer tribal society would be fine with me. Agriculture is probably the biggest offender. Our fruit and vegetables have effing trademarks and destroy more forests than any mineral extraction could hope to.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  Back to hunter gatherer tribal society would be fine with me. Agriculture is probably the biggest offender. Our fruit and vegetables have effing trademarks and destroy more forests than any mineral extraction could hope to.
                  Care to share any examples?

Comment

We own a used car lot - we self-financed some notes.
                    And you think there is a yuge difference between this line of business and what Trump does?

You are selling somebody a car, that doesnt have the money to buy it. Taking a note on the difference, at I would guess a higher than par interest rate. Getting decent money down. Then probably hoping they miss a payment so you can repo it and start all over again.

I cant even imagine how an accountant would code all of these costs, but dont think there is any real issues if as long as they follow the laws. Same as the guy you are trying to repo. I dont agree with the business practice, but as long as it is legal its OK with me.
                    Last edited by batmaninja; 10-17-2018, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Care to share any examples?
                      Last post here. Not sure how I ended up on PACE. Staying out for personal reasons.

Comment

You all know groups like center for biological diversity make most of their money by suing the government. The case don't even have to have any merit and the taxpayer has to pay the bill. That group and most agenda driven special interest groups like it are made up of lawyers. They have found a way to strip mine the taxpayer by feigning care for many different issues. It is big business.

Comment

Yep. Look on their website under staff and almost all of them are attorneys. I'm sure they're out there nurturing the endangered animals.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post

What states?
                            What parks?
                            What wilderness areas?
                            Are these areas that havent traditionally been open for mineral extraction?
                            How many acres?
                            What am I reading other than some liberal screeching without any evidence?
                            Get your head out your stink hole buddy, you are calling me a liberal and don't even know me. You're just drinking the Kool Aid that's all, now go and educate yourself on what I mean before you come back and more nonsense exits your windpipe

Comment

people like Trump? what does that mean? successful people? People that have worked to be able to afford to hire others than understand the system and to be able to use that system to their advantage.

you have a warped sense of how things should work. If JerJames thinks you are cool then the law applies, if not well get a rope we need to hang someone.
                              Trump worked? Mr listen here, Trump inherited those millions, he's not the head of the operations that made him capitalize on that money, give me a few millions and watch me turn it into a fortune.facts! But again people who drink the Kool aid can't see past their noses

Comment

Originally posted by DeerBySchultz View Post
                                Get your head out your stink hole buddy, you are calling me a liberal and don't even know me. You're just drinking the Kool Aid that's all, now go and educate yourself on what I mean before you come back and more nonsense exits your windpipe
                                If you don't know the answers to his questions, just say you don't know. No need for all the drama. You are the one that quoted the sky is falling article. Just give us some details on what new areas will be affected. I for one don't want to lose any more of our public lands, but also don't have all day to go researching your article

Comment

Working...
                                X