Which camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which camera

Thinking between Canon rebel t6i or 70d. Which one and why? Upgrading from point and shoot and learning. Any help would be great. Thanks

Originally posted by Legacy 45 View Post
    Thinking between Canon rebel t6i or 70d. Which one and why? Upgrading from point and shoot and learning. Any help would be great. Thanks
    I have no experience with the Rebel T6 but I really enjoy the 70D.

It was well worh the money I paid.

Comment

Huge fan of my 70D. I initially bought it for the hands down best for using system for video that's in a dslr right now. But I've ended up shooting piles of pictures and they are amazing. The camera has amazing capabilities. If your talking under a $2500-$3000 camera, it's dang hard to be the 70D, IMO. Even the kit lense on the 70D are pretty darn good lenses and very very usable.

Comment

Originally posted by Leftridge View Post
        Huge fan of my 70D. I initially bought it for the hands down best for using system for video that's in a dslr right now. But I've ended up shooting piles of pictures and they are amazing. The camera has amazing capabilities. If your talking under a $2500-$3000 camera, it's dang hard to be the 70D, IMO. Even the kit lense on the 70D are pretty darn good lenses and very very usable.
        +1

Comment

I went from the T1i to the 60D. Quality of the pictures are about the same.

The 60D feels better in your hands. There is quite a size difference (if size matters) makes the T1i feel like a point and shoot.

I love the flip screen which is on the 70d as well.

I have purchased a 24-105 lens and love it.

Comment

following

Comment

I really like my 70D

Comment

I'm a fan of Canon, so definitely go for Canon rebel t6i

Comment

You might need the comparison here, check it http://thedigitalcamera.net/canon-re...he-difference/

Comment

Following.

Comment

Upgraded from T5 to 70D and love it. Wireless and video - which I use very little - is amazing. Touch screen which comes in handy. Much better processor than my earlier Canon. Just added 70-200 2.8 and initial pics are fantastic. A lot more camera than you will ever use for the $$.
                      Haven't shot t6 so can't provide comparison but know you would be pleased with 70d

Comment

Working...
                      X