No announcement yet.

Carports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stallion buildings makes a good one, I own two.

Comment

12 wide ain't wide enough. Trailer with pop outs will fill most of it. If you plan to use it...if the cover is just for storage...it will be fine. Mine is 24 wide....

Comment

I just used these guys and was very happy.

Alan's Factory Outlet sells affordable metal carports, garages, and metal buildings made in the USA. Price your custom carport or garage with our easy tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxhunterr View Post
          I got a quote for one like this 42'L x 12'W on 12' legs for $4150. I think its a good deal
          When I was looking there was no price increase between 12-18 wide. You might check on it again.

Comment

I used carports.com got a 41x24 with 12 foot legs. I think it was about $4500.00 with extra anchors. I moved it and not use it to store hay.

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
              12 wide ain't wide enough. Trailer with pop outs will fill most of it. If you plan to use it...if the cover is just for storage...it will be fine. Mine is 24 wide....
              just for storage

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
                When I was looking there was no price increase between 12-18 wide. You might check on it again.
                12 is all I want do to limited space. Its just for storage so no worries

Comment

Originally posted by HuntForHorns View Post
                  I just used these guys and was very happy.

https://www.alansfactoryoutlet.com/
                  X2 no issues at all. 18’x 36’x8’ really pleased.

Comment

Look at carolinacarports.com. We just had two 41' x 24' rv covers put up and they had the best price. They install nation wide.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
                      I used carports.com got a 41x24 with 12 foot legs. I think it was about $4500.00 with extra anchors. I moved it and not use it to store hay.
                      That is about what I paid, upgraded to 12gauge legs and better/more anchors

Comment

T minus 2 hours for our cover to start being installed! Here is a before shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                          T minus 2 hours for our cover to start being installed! Here is a before shot.

do you have an after shot?

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxhunterr View Post
                            do you have an after shot?

It was dark when we left and the only one I have right now is this one. Come Spring we will be adding another 18’x18’ section to make it 18’x54’ and adding a 12’x18, deck cover in the middle 18’ section going out to the right 12’.

Comment

I ordered a carport from carport.com for the lease. They sub'ed it out to Eagle Carports, who scheduled to install last Friday afternoon. No show, no call, no nada. I called/emailed everyone I could reach at both companies Monday and Yesterday and made sure they know where I stand with their BS. I was trying to get it done this week, but Monday is apparently the best they can do. I'll be there Monday, but I'm not optimistic.

To hell with Eagle Carports.
                              Last edited by Dale Moser; 08-29-2018, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                                It was dark when we left and the only one I have right now is this one. Come Spring we will be adding another 18’x18’ section to make it 18’x54’ and adding a 12’x18, deck cover in the middle 18’ section going out to the right 12’.

looks good sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X