I guess tinfoil is all sold out, huh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess tinfoil is all sold out, huh?

Sounds about right. The old woman who made predictions since she was 12 made the prediction that Obama would be the last US president. Its closer than you think.

The only thing more "out there" than that article are the comments !

Comment

LOL I hope you're kidding...

Bon Jour!

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
        LOL I hope you're kidding...

Bon Jour!
        So what is funny about this? Share please.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          The article being fictitious? The inability of a president to pass any form of "act" by executive order? The lack of existence of the "Patriot Defense of Liberty Enabler Act"? Calling Ted Nugent and Sarah Palin "Constitutional law experts"?

This isn't a Fox News article. It isn't a real website. Nothing about the article is even close to being reality. That (and the people who believe it) is what makes it funny

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post

Probably the thought of everything someone reads on the internet must be true.

Comment

Originally posted by TallTexan View Post
              Probably the thought of everything someone reads on the internet must be true.
              Bon Jour!

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
                The article being fictitious? The inability of a president to pass any form of "act" by executive order? The lack of existence of the "Patriot Defense of Liberty Enabler Act"? Calling Ted Nugent and Sarah Palin "Constitutional law experts"?

This isn't a Fox News article. It isn't a real website. Nothing about the article is even close to being reality. That (and the people who believe it) is what makes it funny
                But...but...Obama! I wonder if the loonies on the left believed everything stupid written about W. I swear the extremes on both sides are killing me

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
                  But...but...Obama! I wonder if the loonies on the left believed everything stupid written about W. I swear the extremes on both sides are killing me
                  Nuttier than squirrel turds they are!!!

Then again, I occasionally find myself pondering if this stuff is intentionally "fed" so that when or if "they" really need to do some crazy stuff, the general public will just say, it's just more horse*****

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    Nuttier than squirrel turds they are!!!

Then again, I I assignable find myself pondering if this stud is intentionally "fed" so that when or I'd "they" really need to do some crazy stuff, the general public will just say, it's just more horse*****
                    That's where the crazy train will lead you. Going down the rabbit hole to insanity.

Comment

It will go down like the article said. He already signed the UN policing agreement and his staff stated that domestic terrorism will start it all. You know, patriots that are tired of a corrupt and treasonous government.

Comment

Well...good luck...with...all of that

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                          It will go down like the article said. He already signed the UN policing agreement and his staff stated that domestic terrorism will start it all. You know, patriots that are tired of a corrupt and treasonous government.
                          If you say so

Comment

Umm ok.

Comment

It's science fiction, but on another hand, if O could have gone another 4 years, sh1t would have hit the fan. This guy is as radical as it gets. AND! He is/was our PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X