No announcement yet.

Cabela's Rant!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my info tofay from them I now will have a capital one MasterCard instead of a visa. Their CC began slipping several years back. I don't see me sticking with capital one. Maybe get a Southwest Airlines card and that will make us go somewhere more often! My luck they're capital one as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cabelas as we knew it is gone or at least soon to be. They were a really good store, but they have sold out. It happens.

I loved Oshman's back in the day!

Comment

I loved Oshman's back in the day! I did also!

Comment

Wow, I need to use my points before they cancel program

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
            Got my info tofay from them I now will have a capital one MasterCard instead of a visa. Their CC began slipping several years back. I don't see me sticking with capital one. Maybe get a Southwest Airlines card and that will make us go somewhere more often! My luck they're capital one as well!

I had an airline miles CC at one time. I figured out the rewards cost me too much money! It made us take trips we normally wouldn’t and eventhough the flight was free or cheap nothing else on the trip was!

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
              Just got the new Fall catalog from Cabela's. Called to order a new set of Berber pants and jacket in the Out Fitters Series. There answer was!

"Not in stock and no reorder date". What happened to Calela's. I know Bass Pro purchased them but...

Bass Pro does all buying and runs all print and online now...

Comment

I miss Sportsmens warehouse

Comment

Gibson's was the best!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                    Gibson's was the best!!
                    Herb Gibson was a good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                      I loved Oshman's back in the day! I did also!
                      Oshman's was the most overpriced store around. I remember $10 boxes of shotgun shells when they were $3.50 at Walmart.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post

Me too.

Comment

Originally posted by thebowhunters View Post
                          I miss Sportsmens warehouse
                          That place is great! I love having them up here, makes the 2.5hr work trips even better some weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                            Oshman's was the most overpriced store around. I remember $10 boxes of shotgun shells when they were $3.50 at Walmart.
                            They were a joke...I worked at one in SA for a few months and it was so poorly managed. They would throw all kinds of stuff away that had been returned used but in good shape. They also had no clue on fishing-they had a great selection of fly fishing crap good for Colorado but didn’t have any decent bass or saltwater tackle at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                              Gibson's was the best!!
                              I went in to the Gibson's in Kerrville the other day. Great gun/outdoor section. Wish they still had stores everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                                I went in to the Gibson's in Kerrville the other day. Great gun/outdoor section. Wish they still had stores everywhere.
                                Gibson’s is great
                                The Weatherford store has good selection and pricing

Comment

Working...
                                X