Clear All

William Barr hearing.....

Hope you baws are watching.
    It's on live now.

Jim Jordan laying it all out.

Comment

**** sure is.

Comment

Nadler is a POS.....he said yesterday that Portland was a myth..only being spread it DC

Comment

Every dem is going to label him as a political operative because they cannot have the truth get out or they will lose everything they’ve been trying to do the last 4 years. Political theater to the max.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
            Nadler is a POS.....he said yesterday that Portland was a myth..only being spread it DC
            Yea that Steve Cohen is a POS also.

Comment

I had hopes for Barr when he was appointed, but to this point, he seems to really talk a tough game, but ain't seen any action... all hat and no cattle to this point... I'm thinking he's just another Deep-State'er put in place to protect his allies...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                I had hopes for Barr when he was appointed, but to this point, he seems to really talk a tough game, but ain't seen any action... all hat and no cattle to this point... I'm thinking he's just another Deep-State'er put in place to protect his allies...
                Same here.

Comment

If Trump is re-elected, he should clean house with his cabinet and key advisors and start over with real outsiders to Washington or pure conservatives... first move I'd make if I were him is at the Atty. General post. I'd fire Barr and go straight for the jugular and get Trey Gowdy to come in and take over the prosecution of the Deep State. I'd bring him into the Oval Office and have a short 5 minute get-acquainted meeting and give him his marching orders in one word: "Sic' 'em!"

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I hope Barr proves me 100% wrong, but I seriously doubt it...

Comment

Didn’t Trey Gowdy turn democrat. All bark and no bite.

Comment

Gowdy left for a reason

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                          All bark and no bite.
                          This describes EVERY REPUBLICAN IN D.C.

I don't watch these s#*^ shows because nobody that means anything will ever spend 1 second in jail. It's all a disgusting joke on the American people.

Comment

Democrat strategy is to negative talk Barr and Trump as being unlawful and using 2 sets of laws and not allowing Barr to answer snd when he does shut him off by redeeming their time.

Another polluted colluded leftist staged plan of attack that America can see thru.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Democlowns are really showing their true colors.....being argumentative and not allowing Barr to answer. Too bad all those that vote for left are focused on canceling our nation rather than listening to the facts.

Comment

Working...
                              X