New trigger for 7.62X39 AR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New trigger for 7.62X39 AR

Got a 7.62X39 AR and need a good drop in trigger. I was recommended a CMC AR15 3.5lb. I'm wondering if any one has anything to recommend besides that.

Looking because I'm going to change out my 6.8 also.

Thnaks

That or a Timney is what is in all of mine.

Comment

Ive been very impressed with the Larue MBT trigger. For the price I don't think they can be beat. They also run them for $99 periodically.

Comment

Larue MBT

Comment

Geisselle SSA-E

Comment

I just put in a CMC 3.5lb trigger yesterday, can't wait to test it out, aren't AR's Leggos for big boy's.

Comment

Geiselle will beat dang near all of them. But are usually the most expensive.

Comment

Had the Larue MBT on sale for $99 so I'll try one.

Thanks for the advice!

Comment

Hyperfire 24 3g...has the extra power for those hard primers.

Comment

Just tested my CMC drop in trigger at the range this morning, all I can say is wow. I have to be carefull at 3.5 lbs. trigger pull, this trigger ROCKS.

Comment

velocity triggers

Comment

Originally posted by scott.str View Post
                        velocity triggers

I’ll go with velocity triggers again. My wife loves hers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I run a Geissele SSA-E in my .300BLK and Geissele G2S triggers in my 5.56 and 6.5 Grendel. The SSA-E is around $240.00. The G2S triggers are about $165-$170 and I really can't tell a lot of difference between them. Seems like the more I shoot them the nicer they get.

Comment

I HAD a Velocity trigger in a 7.62x39 AR. Light strikes on military primers. Pulled it for use in the bull barreled 223. Back to mil-spec for the commie round.

Comment

Go with the CMC. I have 2 and they are great triggers. Smooth pull and crisp breaks. Also for LE/Military they do discounts, think 20%. I wanna say I paid around $150 shipped to Houston for my last one. Just call Debra with CMC and she will get you a code. All I had to do was send copy of DD214 and driver license.

Comment

Working...
                              X