Who's Stamp is in ATF Jail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's Stamp is in ATF Jail?

Form received 4/29, checked cashed 5/20... what are yall seeing on return times? I've been told it has been better lately but trying not to be TOO hopeful. Silencer shop saying 200 days basically from form received to stamp arrival if I'm reading the chart correctly(chart is weird). I did individual E-file...

Trust. Form1/Form4 Checks cashed 12/30/17.

Comment

I have 3 in jail. I had a couple that I filed right before 41F went into effect and they took a year. I’m seeing posts about it being back down to 6mos ish

Comment

Bought on Black Friday 2017, check cashed 12/22....hoping to get it before July 4th

Comment

Originally posted by TCB View Post
          Bought on Black Friday 2017, check cashed 12/22....hoping to get it before July 4th
          Wow. Individual? My checks cashed 12/30 (trust) and I was just hoping to have it before October/November.

Comment

Form 4 Osprey 45, check cashed sometime in December ‘17. Still impatiently waiting.......🤨
            Thinking real hard around adding a TBAC to the waiting list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
              Form 4 Osprey 45, check cashed sometime in December ‘17. Still impatiently waiting.......🤨
              Thinking real hard around adding a TBAC to the waiting list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got one in jail. Last one took 11 months. Not hopefull

Comment

On the ATFTracker page in the "latest discussions" section, there are comments from 5/25/18 saying that they are seeing approvals for those whose checks cashed Nov/Dec 2017. I'm sure this isn't typical but exciting nonetheless.

Comment

Well my shop may have been blowing smoke then... they were saying in mid april that they had seen some januarys come in... was hoping to hear it might be more like 4 months

Comment

I bought mine thanksgiving week, finally got the paper work sent in early February. Went through capitol armory, so I don't know when the check was cashed.

Comment

I saw were "they" got the funds to buy more equipment and to hire more people so this will not take so long. Only problem is they will hire more morons just like they have now. Problem solved?

Comment

I had one come back in March that was cashed in July. Hoping the one that was cashed in March makes it in by rifle season.

Comment

I have a 12/22 cashed date on a F4. If they don't hurry I'm gonna see about canceling it and getting it on a F3

NFA tracker is showing Oct/Nov cashed dates coming in now with a few Dec dates. Looks like 6-7 months is average for now, but I'm guessing the Black Friday sales may put a small kink in things.

Comment

Both of mine were/are single person trusts, form 4s.

Comment

my check cashed late July. Hope they didn't forget it.

Comment

Working...
                              X