any good info honda forman es?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any good info honda forman es?

I am about to buy a honda forman es. just had a quick look at it. I know nothing about them. are they much different than a 300 or what. easy to work on, major pain to keep running? Thanks in advance.

Honda foreman itself is a good machine. I personally would not go the ES shift route. Prefer manual shift.

Comment

Good 4 Wheeler. I prefer the manual shift also, although the only issue I had with my rancher ES was when I flipped it in the mud.

Comment

It's a Honda. It'll last if it hasn't been ragged out. I sold a 2003 with 3500 miles on it and never had an issue with the shifter

Comment

They are dependable machines. Kinda no frills but tough. As far as es goes I’ve had 2 ranchers with over 6k miles still going and never a single issue with es. Nothing to fear there, just a preference (and you can manually shift the es, if needed)

Comment

Bad to the bone. I have an 04 450 S.

When you hit the start button, it’s like it’s already running and you just turned up the volume. . Can not recommend them enough. Easy to work on. Great forums. Etc

Rough ride though.

Comment

I hate that I sold my 05......great machines

Comment

had the foreman ES, sold it to buy a polars sportsman. WRONG MOVE ! regret it to this day !! have an old 99 honda recon 250 that still going strong today

Comment

Loved mine. When we had to roll thrust lots of water...the e.s. was awesome...as my buddies had to change when we got back to camp

Comment

Nothing wrong with the ES models.

Comment

I have a 2001 Foreman ES that still runs great. They are rock solid.

Comment

I had a 01 that I put through the ringer chasing hog dogs in east Texas timber land. Can't tell you how many stumps I hit with it. It quit running one day going to the deer stand and shortly after I got off the lease. Put it in the shed and got busy with life. So a add on here from a guy looking for a project. Sold it to him and it wasn't long before he sent me message saying it was running and back together. I promise you I could not have been more abusive to that 4 wheeler, not that I am particularly proud of that, but they are a heck of machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          Nothing wrong with the ES models.
                          X2. I had an 07 rancher 400 ES. Great machines

Comment

I have an 07 rancher Es. Have given it hell running for fun, as well as using it to pull a swisher mower. Solid machine for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by breadman View Post
                              had the foreman ES, sold it to buy a polars sportsman. WRONG MOVE ! regret it to this day !! have an old 99 honda recon 250 that still going strong today

My little brother had a recon that he was unbelievably hard on. Still ran like a top. Honda makes solid fourwheelers.

Comment

Working...
                              X