Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never been one to carry a 9mm but really thinking about it, what would yall carry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been eyeing a mod 2 but have yet to shoot one, I've shot my G33 for years and am extremely comfortable with it but my girlfriend is not.

I'll see how she likes the G19 and go from there, but I know that I am extremely comfortable with the glock platform, especially with the usual upgrades I throw on it.

Plus I can't really pass up on this deal

Comment

45ACP, its like a 9mm but for grown ups.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
        Course, there may or may not be a 1911 as a bang/bang backup after I'm all pew/pew'ed out....

LWD

Comment

Originally posted by onetondodge View Post
          I love shooting my 9s on the range. It's a personal preference but I absolutely hate a 40. Give me a 9 or a 45. My carry is a glock 42 .380 loaded with Barnes tac +p.
          Hate! that's hard core.

Comment

I carry a 9mm Shield mostly. 2 more rounds than the .40 (counting the spare mag in my pocket), and way more comfortable than a Glock or other full-sized double stack pistol. I carry my Walther PPQ 9mm when I want to carry a full-sized pistol. 9mm makes the most sense to me for carry. I'd rather have more ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by onetondodge View Post
              I love shooting my 9s on the range. It's a personal preference but I absolutely hate a 40. Give me a 9 or a 45. My carry is a glock 42 .380 loaded with Barnes tac +p.
              Hate! that's hard core.

Comment

Sorry for double post.

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                  I love the G33 I have but looking at getting the 19 due to ammo cost since I plan on putting a lot of range time on this pistol.
                  I have a G33 as well but I got a factory .40 barrel for it and usually carry/shoot in .40 due to ammo cost.

Comment

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
                    I have a G33 as well but I got a factory .40 barrel for it and usually carry/shoot in .40 due to ammo cost.
                    Yeah, I got a lone wolf 40 barrel for mine as well due to ammo cost.

Comment

I like my XDm and recommend them.

Comment

Just picked up a Glock 43. I really like it so far. Much easier to carry than the bulky G27 I had. I still carry a Ruger LCP .380 when I am in scrubs. I think I would stand a better chance of throwing it at someone than shooting it at them though.

Comment

I am poor.

I picked upthe Taurus PT111 G2. I put $200 in gift cards at Academy on it. My balance was like 149 ish, little pistol has really great reviews. It's my fourth 9mm pistol and I would not want to get shot with any of them.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by HoustonR6ryda; 08-04-2015, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Wouldn't carry a 9mm, but I carry a G29.

Yes, that's the 10mm.

Comment

why would you be worried about carrying a 9mm?

Glock 19 FTW.

Its a solid round.

Comment

I carry a 9mm daily unless it's winter and I have my 1911

9mm is plenty of power with the right bullet selection. People who say otherwise probably also think you have to have a 300mag for Texas deer

Comment

Working...
                                X