No announcement yet.

LBJ Grasslands 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been out there scouting the last couple Fridays. I'm surprised with how many people I'm bumping in to while in the woods already. I had to leave by noon the last time because it got so hot. 6 bottles of water in 5 hours is pretty rough!

Comment

Make sure and have lots of back up spots... Last year seemed to be a record breaker in the number of people out there. The amount of people pushed the deer 2 counties up the road.

Comment

Good luck this out there this year guys! Hope to get a doe or two out there early!

Comment

So what do y'all do if you run into cattle out there. I'm not as fast as I used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by artillery View Post
            So what do y'all do if you run into cattle out there. I'm not as fast as I used to be.

Hamburgers!!

Comment

Does anyone know if they opened up the roads in LBJ yet? Also, is it against the rules to put up game cameras or is it just a risk of them getting stolen?

Comment

Still closed last week and you can put cameras out but don't be surprised when the disappear

Comment

Thanks. I will only put out old cheap cameras that I can risk to lose, just wasn't sure if there are rules against it or not.

For anyone who wants a good map that you can have on your phone and use with a gps download ArcGIS, do a search for LBJ Grasslands after you download it and pick the map you like the most. It is an awesome app.

Comment

Originally posted by natesimpson74 View Post
                    Thanks. I will only put out old cheap cameras that I can risk to lose, just wasn't sure if there are rules against it or not.

For anyone who wants a good map that you can have on your phone and use with a gps download ArcGIS, do a search for LBJ Grasslands after you download it and pick the map you like the most. It is an awesome app.

I've done that before and kept getting Missouri.

Comment

Anyone know how to rename ur bookmarks on arcgis?

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                        Anyone know how to rename ur bookmarks on arcgis?
                        If you are talking about your favorites, I am pretty sure you can't change the name.

Comment

What units are closed?

Comment

Its kinda random you can't go very far into 31 and there's a few others that you can't go into do you still can walk into just about anywhere it's just a bunch further

Comment

Gotcha. Thanks.

Comment

Where can you get the list or do you have to call a number?

Comment

Working...
                                X