New cat in town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New cat in town

This bobcat showed up within the last 2 weeks and is making rounds to all my feeders on the 186AC every day. He needs to go before fawns start dropping.

The question I have is. Is this a big cat and worth mounting if I can put him down?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by dustinztx View Post
    This bobcat showed up within the last 2 weeks and is making rounds to all my feeders on the 186AC every day. He needs to go before fawns start dropping.

The question I have is. Is this a big cat and worth mounting if I can put him down?
    looks pretty dang hefty to me! but pics can be deceiving. Hes got to go regardless so id say put him down and see what he looks like then. i bet though once you see him in person you will know .

Comment

Looks like a good candidate for a mount if you ask me.

Comment

He’s big

Comment

Not an expert, but it sure looks like a pretty healthy sized cat to me.

Comment

I would say bigger than average

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Pretty big cat with some nice color to him as well. Right time of year for a good pelt also. Getter done and put that bad boy on the wall!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That is a wall worthy cat!

Comment

Yes!!!!

Comment

It's a big cat. Spotted up pretty good too.

Comment

That’s a good ‘un

Comment

Good sized cat. Take him, flesh him, stretch him out and get the hide tanned for about $33 at Moyle Mink and enjoy the hide.
                        I don't think I would get a bobcat mounted unless I knew the taxi did really good work, haven't seen very many that didn't have funky ears or eyes, or jacked up looking faces.

Comment

Yep he is mature and a good looking cat. Start saving your pennies and mount him. He has good markings.

Comment

Healthy Bob right there

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                              Good sized cat. Take him, flesh him, stretch him out and get the hide tanned for about $33 at Moyle Mink and enjoy the hide.
                              I don't think I would get a bobcat mounted unless I knew the taxi did really good work, haven't seen very many that didn't have funky ears or eyes, or jacked up looking faces.
                              dumb question but to have a hide tanned how do they work with the hole from the shot? does shot placement need to change?

Comment

Working...
                              X