Obama gave up intel on ISIS to the Russians too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obama gave up intel on ISIS to the Russians too

So why all the hubub about Trump doing it?

Hillary didn't know what info was classified just as Trump didn't.

Wait, who was in the room that "leaked"?
    I thought Trump drained the swamp?
    He has a mole in his cabinet.

Comment

Because the Democratic party is in it's death roes, and the Russian collusion narrative is the only glimmer of hope that they have to resecuring any form of power in the 2018 mid terms.

That and it distracts from the Seth Rich story that broke today.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post

What makes you think there was a leak?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
          What makes you think there was a leak?

Because generally a sitting POTUS doesn't tell on himself that he leaked classified info to the Commies

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
            Killary always gets her man

Comment

Sharing intel about ISIS to Russia, who I thought is an Ally in the fight against ISIS, is a bad thing. SMDH. This is just a distraction of the real leak and ties to Russia aka Seth Rich hit/murder.

Comment

Because generally a sitting POTUS doesn't tell on himself that he leaked classified info to the Commies
                Who said anyone that was in the meeting leaked anything?

The meeting was public knowledge, there was a photo op before and after, it was all over the news. So all the WaPo has to do is say an anonymous source told us Trump sold his soul to the Devil himself in the meeting and we have yet another "leak"

#fakenews

Comment

Official Russian Photographers

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                    Who said anyone that was in the meeting leaked anything?

The meeting was public knowledge, there was a photo op before and after, it was all over the news. So all the WaPo has to do is say an anonymous source told us Trump sold his soul to the Devil himself in the meeting and we have yet another "leak"

#fakenews
                    Meeting was public knowledge
                    exactly what was discussed is not

They have talked about how the scratch themselves but that won't be printed not even on chron.com

You're alluding to that WaPo and NYT are making up false claims but Trump came back and confirmed that he said what he did but then it came out that the info wad classified and shouldn't have been told but then Trump says "I didnt know it was classified"

In the words of Ricky, "Lucy, jew got sum splaining to do!"
                    Last edited by texansfan; 05-16-2017, 02:58 PM.

Comment

exactly what was discussed is not

Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
                        Because the Democratic party is in it's death roes, and the Russian collusion narrative is the only glimmer of hope that they have to resecuring any form of power in the 2018 mid terms.

Bingo!

Comment

The intel came from supposedly came from Israel. Did they classify it, then share it with us? Did we classify it? Did we get the info illegally, then classify it?

If we are splitting hairs here. I much prefer trumps open, face to face sharing of classified info with the ruskys. Than Hillary's illegal bathroom server, it wasn't classified at the time approach.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            Sharing intel about ISIS to Russia, who I thought is an Ally in the fight against ISIS, is a bad thing. SMDH. This is just a distraction of the real leak and ties to Russia aka Seth Rich hit/murder.
                            Agreed. Supposedly we are allied with Ruskies to fight terrorism. I would take a chance that it is more than that issue that came up within that meeting. It will be interesting to see where it goes. It appears there was a leaker inside the administration and outside the administration (Isreal)..........this is better than a "made for TV drama"............
                            Oops, almost forgot. I pray that the Seth Rich story gets legs. As I have stated waaaaay to often, "crap stinks"..........on both sides of the ailse in DC. I hope cards fall and the swamp gets drained no matter who is in the boat!!

Comment

First of all, why is it so classified that Isis wants to smuggle a bomb on a plane that is heading to the U.S. Isis has been trying to do this "classified" act for several years now. Such b.s. Media makes it seem like potus gave up undercover agents names and locations.
                              I'm so sick of watching the news!! All one sided bunch of caca!

Comment

Working...
                              X