Best Concealed Carry Belts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Concealed Carry Belts

As the title states, what is your favorite belt for concealed carry? Guess it can be for open carry as well. I searched the topic, but couldn’t find any threads about it, so I figured it would helpful to have one.
    I prefer a leather belt, but feel free to post nylon and others as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Using a crossbreed supertuck, i dont have any special carry belt. Just a regular leather belt from Ross.

Comment

I've been wearing an Ares Aegis belt everyday for 5 years and it is still awesome. buckle system is stupid easy on and off and allows for infinite adjustment.

If you want a leather belt, Mean Gene Leather makes on with the Aegis buckle. It is pricey though.

Hank's Belts get great reviews for a reasonably priced leather option.

Comment

I’ve got a Bigfoot that is pretty good. It’s the only one I’ve tried, so I don’t have anything to really compare it to other than a regular belt.

Comment

I like my 5:11 belt

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
            I’ve got a Bigfoot that is pretty good. It’s the only one I’ve tried, so I don’t have anything to really compare it to other than a regular belt.
            I have been wearing a Bigfoot for about 2 years now. Really like it, and it is holding up very well. I use it with a Crossbreed Supertuck.

Comment

I have Magpul and a Hanks belt that are both good to go.

Comment

I wear a Bigfoot belt. I’ve had it for two years and have worn it every day and it’s still in good shape. I’ll be buying another one if this one ever wears out.

Jason Slocum

Comment

I have a DM bullard double thick gun belt.

That i wear every day. After i broke it in every other belt just feels like its loose.

I also like it because when i undo it to Pee it doesnt flop over and try to dump my gun out sideways. U know its the little things in life.

Comment

Gun Belts Built With Quality Materials for Durability and Comfort. Micro-Adjustable for Perfect Fit and Faster Draw. Trusted by Thousands of Government Officials. Variety of Leather, Nylon, Camo. Shop Now and Save 10%

I use one of these.
                    They rock.

Comment

I have a Tucker Gunleather bullhide belt that I’ve worn literally every day since I started carrying in early 2007.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I use a Bison nylon webbed belt with a metal buckle and I carry a 1911 Commander.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post

x2 , my carry is a G19 either appendix or at about 3:30 depending on my attire but the belt stays the same and ive been nothing but happy with it

Comment

Crossbreed gun belt for me. Worn everyday for 5ish years. Still in great shape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Versacarry makes a nice heavy belt for carry. You can catch them 1/2 off a couple times a year.

Comment

Working...
                              X