CE maxima RED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CE maxima RED

Anyone shoot these guys yet? Any problems? Gonna shoot them tomorrow after the glue dries!
    Attached Files

they are a fantastic arrow. We cant keep them in stock at the shop. Every one we have sold them to is hooked. I haven't taken any time to dissect the arrow and test each section but I can find some practicality of a triple spine arrow and what benefits it can offer. Some will say that they are over priced, but at the end of the day a good set of arrows is a good set of arrows. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Comment

Jon do yall have the mutiny slashers yet?

Comment

Sweet set up on those arrows. Looks like they could kill just laying on that table!!

Comment

Originally posted by BOWtechnicianTX View Post
          they are a fantastic arrow. We cant keep them in stock at the shop. Every one we have sold them to is hooked. I haven't taken any time to dissect the arrow and test each section but I can find some practicality of a triple spine arrow and what benefits it can offer. Some will say that they are over priced, but at the end of the day a good set of arrows is a good set of arrows. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
          Thanks! I've been always with goldtips this is my first carbon express set of arrows. Just wanted to try something new

Comment

Now all u have to do is put a rage on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangefinder View Post
              Now all u have to do is put a rage on them.
              I am going to try the hypodermics this year, I was not impressed with the original rage's cutting tip after only getting 4" in on my axis that is still walking around Bexar County Bowhunts!!!!!

Comment

Owner Todd sent me these pictures a month after I shot him. He's still alive! Next month he's going down!
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Twztid View Post
                  I am going to try the hypodermics this year, I was not impressed with the original rage's cutting tip after only getting 4" in on my axis that is still walking around Bexar County Bowhunts!!!!!
                  You're going to love the hypos. Durable ferrule that will survive after the shot! Blades are a breeze to replace. Awesome penetration.

Comment

I love mine they shoot great

Comment

I was going to buy a dozen, but I couldn't find a whole lot of reviews. So I decided to hold off a little while. Talked to my pro shop and they said they are flying of the shelf, but I'm not convinced that it's because they are really that great or because they are the latest and greatest. We shall see...

Comment

Originally posted by STXBowhunter View Post
                        I was going to buy a dozen, but I couldn't find a whole lot of reviews. So I decided to hold off a little while. Talked to my pro shop and they said they are flying of the shelf, but I'm not convinced that it's because they are really that great or because they are the latest and greatest. We shall see...
                        they were backordered at most archery online shops. I found them on amazon for 135$ and free shipping =)

Comment

Owner Todd sent me these pictures a month after I shot him. He's still alive! Next month he's going down!
                          You can sure tell where you hit him... Good luck. Take a fixed blade coc!!!

Comment

You will love the hypo. Very durable soild head

Comment

They are expensive so dont do this...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X