metal for blinds, 85 gall drums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

metal for blinds, 85 gall drums

where is the best location to purchase used angle iron or metal to build a blind and tower. Also any idea where to purchase an 85 gallon barrel? thanks for your help

UltraKarl normally has the barrells in stock. He is a sponsor here. Utlramatic Feeders is the name of his outfit. He is located north west side of Houston.

Comment

ultramatic is located in hockey an my have both

Comment

that's hockley not hockey ... you probably already new that, the phone # is 713.249.4927 go get'em

Comment

If you are in the Houston area I usually pick up my metal at Northshore Steel in Channelview, or Triple S Steel in Houston. Just the dang prices are so high.

Comment

Where's your home range Warrington?

Comment

dallas , abilene

Comment

I buy all mine at Norton Metals in nw Fort Worth, and Willbanks of NE28th. Norton is very good to work with, regardless of the size of your order.

It will be very hard to find any used, with scrap being as high as it is.

Comment

Most of the steel places I go to have an area that has random pieces or used pieces for sale....it still will cost per pound weight....

Comment

I will also second Nortan Metals.

Also try the metal scrap yards that buy scrap iron. There is one on Hwy 1187 2 miles east of I-35 in Rendon just south of Ft. Worth

Comment

FOR THE 85 GALLON DRUMS TRY YOUR LOCAL ELECTRIC PROVER/SEVICE CENTERS (CPL) I KNOW A GUY THERE AND HE GETS THEM FOR ME. THEY KEEP TRANFORMER OIL IN THEM BUT THE OIL IS IN THICK BAGS NO MESS INSIDE THE DRUMS GOT 6 85 GALLON FEEDER WERE I HUNT 10 BAGS EACH (50 LBS) SO I DONT HAVE TO FILL THEM UP AS MUCH ,IT GREAT
                      GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY HUNTIN!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X