full replacement bumpers Houston area - Suburban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

full replacement bumpers Houston area - Suburban

got a bud that just picked up a sweet 2012 - 2500 Chevy Suburban 4wd. Lives in the middle of Houston. Is there a good place someone knows of that can he can buy a full replacement wrap around brush guard bumper and have it installed ? I can't order one for him and I'm finding out I think you have to have one modified to fit those suburbans. He also wants it painted white and will need a rear bumper as well and painted white as well.
    Last edited by Breezy; 06-18-2018, 03:40 PM.

Depending on how deep his pockets are some of the less redneck cattle guard style will fit those year sub. ADD, Buckstop, Road Armor, Fab Fours, ETC....

Bodyguard makes a Ranchhand style that works I believe as well. They aren't local to you but they are in Texas.

Comment

Have him check out Tough Country in El Campo. They will install it also I believe .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
        Have him check out Tough Country in El Campo. They will install it also I believe .

Not sure they make bumpers for the sub as they are different or last I checked they didn't... Searched for a long time to find bumpers for an 12' tahoe.

Comment

Discount Hitch and Truck Accessories with several store locations in Texas. Shop for your towing needs online! We offer trailer hitches, truck accessories, towing components, utility trailer repair, welding, fabrication, tool boxes, grill guards, 5th wheels, goosenecks, bed covers, bed liners, nerf bars, and more!

I have picked up a few full replacements here, they are priced well and will do the installation. Located on 290 near Karbach. Not sure about painting though.

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post

This, they make a bad arse bumper made from heavy steel. I have had mine for 12 years and it is still in perfect shape.

RD

Comment

Fab fours, ive seen a few 2500 burbs running around with these bumpers, not sure on the mounting but seems not to be much changed to mount them if at all. They look awesome on the burb/tahoe. More than likely have to order these though.

I dont think the frames changed in the 2500 suburbans like in the 2500 HD trucks, only the running gear changed and the suspensions.

Comment

Just go to 4 wheel parts. They do everything.

Comment

Hendry's in Channelview

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

Working...
                    X