Hows The Quatro b?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hows The Quatro b?

just wondering if any body has taken any good exotics on this ranch.
    what spots do you recomen?

Do a search on it here.....lot's of opinions.

Comment

i liked the place. i took a corsican. its not an easy hunt. the animals know most tricks. pm sent

Comment

I have been 4 times and never gotten a shot at an exotic. Hogs are easy but the place is hard to hunt. He feeds all the road, no feeders. The animals have miles of roads to pop out on and feed. Being in the right spot is tough. I would try somewhere else if I were you.

Comment

what??!!!

Comment

Let me clearify, never got a shot at a good exotic. Lots of little ones.

Comment

well im not sure any more
              Lee has all the luck

Comment

Lee has all the luck! HAHA! Yeah right! Rusty and I had to help him break his BAD luck streak a couple of weeks ago. LOL!

I liked the Quatro B. Saw a lot of animlas and some big ones I couldn't afford; but Lee, Rusty Brothers and I all had shots if we'd have been able to afford to take 'em! There are some heck o' nice Axis and Red Stag there for someone with deep pockets.

Best advice- get Lee to tell you where to hunt. Second best advice- hunt 3+ days, do lots of walking and scouting the first couple of days and follow your hunting instincts on stand placement- not the advice of the ranch workers.

Comment

thanks!!

Comment

nick what you doin' on here??!! how you been? tried calling the other day but you did not answer. call me when you get back in town.

Comment

Working...
                    X