Mouflon hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mouflon hunts

Not sure if I am allowed to post this here but this sounds like a great deal. I am in no way affiliated with this ranch just got the info off another forum. This is a day hunt for mouflon in the Hill Country. The hunt is $650 which sounds cheap. If anyone would like thier info Pm and i will be glad to give it to you. Hope I don't get in any trouble just thought I would like to share. I am going to call them tomarrow. I have always wanted to get on a mouflon.

actually your not allowed to advertise

Comment

it doesnt sound like he is advertising - no different than someone passing info along about a lease - correct me if I am wrong but it does not sound like advertising to me.

Comment

no advertising, people say that stuff all the time. if noone spoke up how the heck would we find all the deals? and it sounds good, depending on how big it is, if i wasnt goin to t.t. i would check it out. let us know how it is.

Comment

send me pm I would love to check into it.

Comment

Sounds Like Wildlife Ranch lol

Comment

Originally posted by jmm83164 View Post
              Sounds Like Wildlife Ranch lol
              ruh roh

Comment

Buyer Beware, It was asked on another forum for pictures and if they were Mouflon or mouflon cross etc. I saw no answer and they said that they chased them for two hours but could not get pictures.

Comment

website????? any ranch now a-days surely makes enough money to have a working web-site. if not, i would be glad to trade hunts for one

Comment

Yall are to quick to judge. Just because some places has a fancy websites doesn't make it a great hunting operation. This is not the wildlife ranch. I have checked into the wildlife ranch and it is in Mason 45-50 minutes away from this place. The place is call circle 7 guide service in Cherokee,Texas. I talked with them today. They have a website but it is doesn't have the correct prices. They said they just got this place with the mouflon on it. The are going to set up game cameras to get some pics. The place is covered in brush is what they said and hard to get within range to take pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhunter318 View Post
                      Yall are to quick to judge. Just because some places has a fancy websites doesn't make it a great hunting operation. This is not the wildlife ranch. I have checked into the wildlife ranch and it is in Mason 45-50 minutes away from this place. The place is call circle 7 guide service in Cherokee,Texas. I talked with them today. They have a website but it is doesn't have the correct prices. They said they just got this place with the mouflon on it. The are going to set up game cameras to get some pics. The place is covered in brush is what they said and hard to get within range to take pictures.
                      hey bro, i aint judging. i was just curious. im sure you realize the reason some would like to look at a web site.

Comment

Bhunter318: PM sent

Comment

Working...
                        X