No announcement yet.

2019 Hagerman Seg. B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well. Saw some bucks late. Saw one bigger deer chasing a doe but never got a good look and they were pretty far off. Tons of turkeys. Heard some pigs but never saw them.

Back at it tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyslinger View Post
      Ive hunted Hagerman 10 or 12 times since they started the hunts back in the mid 80's. and Ive hunted A B and C ..personally I always found Bseg to be the slowest.

Man I’m the opposite. I’ve hunted all 3 segments numerous times and I love B. I’ve killed my biggest out there in B.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow... I was spoiled by seg A...i was on the edge of my seat waiting for pics of dead deer and not even 1!! Good luck tomorrow.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
          Wow... I was spoiled by seg A...i was on the edge of my seat waiting for pics of dead deer and not even 1!! Good luck tomorrow.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
          Welcome to the Hag

Comment

Good luck tomorrow

Comment

Better luck tomorrow fellas. It was slow at my lease today as well. The moon isn’t helping.

Comment

Hunting the H is not easy. But for what’s there and the unknown that’s what makes it great. Doesn’t matter what everyone else is seeing or killing just know it can happen in 10 seconds and could be the biggest deer you’ve ever had an opportunity at. That’s why it’s so magical!

Comment

I've always thought that a doe early on day 1 is the best Hagerman trophy you could ask for... anyone punch a golden ticket today?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
                    I've always thought that a doe early on day 1 is the best Hagerman trophy you could ask for... anyone punch a golden ticket today?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                    Yes me too. Bird in the hand...

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

When I checked out last night they had one deer on the books and 2 more on their way in with deer

I saw quite a few deer, majority after lunch

Saw some young bucks that were shooters but not what I was looking for
                      No shot opportunities anyway

Had a definite shooter with a doe but closest they ever got was 75yds or so
                      Stayed around for an hour and 15 min, left and then saw them again about 300yds going back north of me

Spent 12.5 hrs on stand yesterday

Tapacrap eats battery so not going to update from tree unless I get something or at least a good pic to post

Good luck guys and girls

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Rise and shine! Today is the day all the giants fall. Good luck to all and stay safe!

Comment

Good luck today, aim small and pick a spot.

Comment

Slow start this morning. Day 2!

Comment

Good luck as it can happen fast. I’m rooting for all of you.

Comment

Working...
                                X