Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

👍

Comment

This is what happens when irresponsible OPs don't post videos as promised. This is the internet version of a riot starting.

Comment

Well if there was ever a thread that was a waste of **** time to read this is it

Comment

If you truly believe there is good in this world than you best believe there’s evil. Plain and simple.

Comment

Almost 6,000 views and no video. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              My moms house in the heights area in Houston is haunted. Lokking for a ligitamite crew to come check out
              ..not a bunch or pink haired, out of work teen libtards. Pm me if you know a reputable group
              There is no "legitimate group" that would call them ghosts. That expresses a lack of understanding and leaves the place in worse condition than it was at first.
              I will go. Pm me if you like.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                There is no "legitimate group" that would call them ghosts. That expresses a lack of understanding and leaves the place in worse condition than it was at first.
                I will go. Pm me if you like.
                Requesting this video instead of the one promised by OP.

Comment

Ghosts must have taken the video

Comment

If you like ghost stay at the Galvez in Galveston. We stayed there once and got out pretty early in the morning.

Comment

Sorry guys been busy and forgot to bring the SD card with me to the office I will have it up here tomorrow and get this posted.
                      Attached Files

Comment

What a tease, lol

Comment

If I believed in reincarnation (which I don’t) I’d like to come back as a bad odor and hang around a few folks here! Lol!

Comment

And I thought the Qanon thread was stupid.

Y'all are just being silly right??

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                              This was about 3-4 months ago, but all my fire alarms all went off at the exact same time. Stopped about a minute later...did a check, nothing wrong with the house. Weirdest experience ever.
                              We had the same thing happen at 3 am two nights in a row. It was really creepy and talk about dang near crapping pants. I removed the smoke detector in our room and it stopped, then eventually replaced it.

Comment

Drafting and/or static electricity. Changes in charges across a gradient will push/pull objects, especially those with low mass. My last thought would supernatural. Natural all the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X