Podcast interview with TBH legend!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Podcast interview with TBH legend!!!

I had the opportunity to interview Buff a few weeks back and I had a blast talking with him. I have kept up with a bunch of Marty’s adventures here on TBH and heard he was an awesome guy. After talking with him it just confirmed everything I have heard!!!

Most of us have heard about the elephant story but now you can hear it from his own mouth and the back story on how it came about!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Last edited by The Insurance Guy; 05-21-2018, 07:28 AM. Reason: .

Comment

Thanks for posting this. I will check it out.

Comment

Cool listen...thanks for sharing Cale.

“If the elephant kills you, how do I get my $10K?”

Comment

Wow! I've been glued to this podcast for the last hour! I followed the original thread when Chew was posting updates. To hear Marty tell it in his own words was incredible. I could listen to him tell his hunting stories all day.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            Wow! I've been glued to this podcast for the last hour! I followed the original thread when Chew was posting updates. To hear Marty tell it in his own words was incredible. I could listen to him tell his hunting stories all day.

I agree...I’d like to hear the bear story as well.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
              I agree...I’d like to hear the bear story as well.
              He told me he would come back on the show!! I’m going to hold him to it and get him back on soon

Comment

Will have to give it a listen. I remember his post about it, like it was yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by flufster View Post
                  Will have to give it a listen. I remember his post about it, like it was yesterday

Chew got the nod on the live elephant hunt

Comment

My favorite part is at the 34 minute mark when the tracker gives the official report to the Kruger rangers.

“Big man shoot elephant. Elephant walky, walky, walky, bleedy, bleedy, bleedy. Poof no more elephant!”

Lmao!!!

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Wow good stuff and a great story teller. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Great hunt. I really enjoyed that live hunt. I lost a lot of sleep waiting on Marty's updates from the dark continent. I stepped out of an interview with a cold case homicide witness and told my partner to take over. Went outside the apartment and updated Buff's thread.

Plus it was the inspiration for the greatest Facebook prank!

Last edited by Chew; 05-21-2018, 09:48 PM.

Comment

never gets old hearing him tell the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                              never gets old hearing him tell the story.
                              Or any of his hunting stories, for that matter. I could listen to him for days!

Comment

Working...
                              X