gunthz up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gunthz up

Texas Tech University has joined other U.S. colleges in offering a workshop to help people “transitioning” to the opposite sex to sound more like their target gender.
    Texas Tech University has joined other U.S. colleges offering a workshop for people “transitioning” to sound more like their target gender.

hahahahahaha thisisntfunny..but it is ......even though its not...its sad....but ****....hahahahahahahah

The program offers transgender individuals the chance to “work on vocal presentation” with coaching by professional speech pathologists who help them develop the correct pitch and voice qualities that fit with their new gender identities.

**** you cant make this **** up...hahahbhahbhahahahaha

Comment

The nuts are running the nut house

Comment

eh

Comment

Come on Tech. You’re embaresssing me! People are there to learn. Stuff like this and their lazy river makes me say no crap tuition price have quadrupled or whatever since we I was there. And don’t even get me started on them firing leach. I’m still a little bitter!!!

Comment

Holy F*%k. I could see this at the school in Austin where they’d be happy if all the boys were girls and the girls were boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is ridiculous. They're not the only one in TX to do this but seriously????

Comment

LMFAO! The homo supporters will show up soon.

Comment

Those conflicted weirdos need a psychologist, not a freakin voice coach.
                  The world is upside down. We cater to the mentally ill and radical Muslims instead of treating them with nessessary actions.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    Those conflicted weirdos need a psychologist, not a freakin voice coach.
                    The world is upside down. We cater to the mentally ill and radical Muslims instead of treating them with nessessary actions.
                    Thats the dang truth

Comment

Give the way our baseball team is closing out regular play, I’d say this is fitting!

In all honesty I’m ashamed of this, but not surprised when they unveiled the office of diversity and its associated campaign. Accepting of this crap is one thing, promoting, encouraging and facilitating is another.

Next thing you know we won’t be able to put our “guns up!”

Comment

I think "Guns Up" will be banned within the next few years.
                        Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        Give the way our baseball team is closing out regular play, I’d say this is fitting!

In all honesty I’m ashamed of this, but not surprised when they unveiled the office of diversity and its associated campaign. Accepting of this crap is one thing, promoting, encouraging and facilitating is another.

Next thing you know we won’t be able to put our “guns up!”
                        Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                          I think "Guns Up" will be banned within the next few years.

It has already been protested.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            It has already been protested.
                            Well then you know they will give in to the 13 protesters.

Comment

Insane. Literally.

Comment

Working...
                              X