Wader advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wader advice

Frogg togg hellbender or Hodgman H5 wader, I’m buying new washers wanting some advice or recommendations please.

I bought a set of Simms breathables. No regrets.

Comment

Sounds like you have a specific price range in mind. I can't say I've used either of those. But I used to blow out a pair of waders every year before I switched to Simms G3s. If you use them a lot, it wouldn't hurt to see if there are some sales on high end waders. It might save you money in the long run.

Comment

Simms g3 or g4

Comment

Love my G3’s, four strong years so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah I forgot to mention, I’d like to stay under $160. The Simms are nice but out of my price range

Comment

Try Gulf coast waders out. I've had mine for three years and they have held up. They are closer to your price range than Simms but still a little above.

Comment

They all suck. I've paid from 150-400 bucks a pair. Sometimes you get some that wont leak sometimes they do. I've got a pair of Banded right now that are not leaking. But ive seen about 7 or 8 different pair just this year that were leaking straight out of the box. And these are $350.00 waders.

Comment

I’ve got pro’s and con’s on the more expensive waders and the cheaper ones so it’s seeming like it’s all luck . I’m leaning toward the frogg togg hellbenders

Comment

Ive got a couple pair of lacrosse waders that have been real good. Got them from bass pro on sale and they ran about $200 each.

Comment

I've read great reviews on the Frogg togg.

Comment

This is my 3rd year using the Frogg Toggs. So far they're holding up well and I fish a lot. I've heard good things about the Gulf Coast Waders too. I like the Frogg Togg boots as well. Good luck.

Comment

I'm on year 3 or 4 on my LL bean waders. They were around $150. Use them about 10-15x year. Just rinse, air dry and roll them up. No leaks. Fit great. Great warranty

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought the Academy brand breathable hybrid waders 3 Year’s ago and they are great. Academy takes everything back so when they go bad I will exchange them for a new pair

Comment

Go to cabelas and get there brand, cabelas has a lifetime warranty

Comment

Working...
                              X