• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ttt

Comment

Arvin sent u a message

Comment

Looks like I may only be able to make it Saturday. Our parish festival is Sunday, and I'll be quite busy with that. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Comment

I would love to make this , just have to wait til closer to see if anything pops up.

Comment

So is it the 17th and 18th

Comment

I believe Friday, too.

Comment

Man, I really wish I could make it down for this. Unfortunately it's the same weekend as my daughter's 8th birthday. Sorry fellers, family first.

Comment

I don't know how I missed this thread, but if there is anymore room for 2 unskilled green as can be bowman (son and myself) I would be honored to try and give this a shot. I will offer my 16yr old son's muscles, along with my powerful pointing finger and help set up/breakdown or whatever else you might need. Will double check dates today. Would really love to attend.

Comment

Looks like I need to come more now than anyone.
                    But, I'm not going to be able to make it because my son won a youth hunt that same weekend.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, Hoggslayer!

Been there, done that, several times, and it always sucks!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                        Sorry for your loss, Hoggslayer!

Been there, done that, several times, and it always sucks!

Bisch

That's one I built myself and shot it a lot for the last few years. Let a friend hold it that has a draw length about 5 inches more than me. Before I could say don't it was too late. I still shot it a few time after that but I knew it was eventually going to break. Oh well, time to build another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                          That's one I built myself and shot it a lot for the last few years. Let a friend hold it that has a draw length about 5 inches more than me. Before I could say don't it was too late. I still shot it a few time after that but I knew it was eventually going to break. Oh well, time to build another one.
                          Board bows and selfbows, heck and even composite bows, sure get used to just one person drawing them in one way!!!

Bisch

Comment

Most unfortunate. You have my sympathy.

Comment

16-18 of October. You can do as much of it that you want. You will probably find yourself wishing you planed for all of it if you only do a day or two. Arvin

Comment

Hogslayer I would also not put a strap on that far down the limb. It ads shock and probably affects the limbs. At the fades it's ok nice bow before the miss hap. Arvin

Comment

Working...
                                X