For all the "fight back" folks..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all the "fight back" folks..

If this impeachment goes through, it will be a total farse with 0 basis. If that's not enough to need to hold govt accountable, what is?
    What actually draws the line for folks?

Its just a dem trap. The fools set the trap and then fell backwards into it. Either the charges will be immediately dismissed in the senate or the terms will demand a full scale trial. If that takes place you have never seen so much trump support as will result when the facts start to lay out.

Impeach foty five

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      Its just a dem trap. The fools set the trap and then fell backwards into it. Either the charges will be immediately dismissed in the senate or the terms will demand a full scale trial. If that takes place you have never seen so much trump support as will result when the facts start to lay out.

Impeach foty five
      Oh I agree. But the fact that such a ridiculous and public thing can happen is insane. Especially since we still havent really seen dems face legal backlash for actually breaking the law. So if they can do this with no repercussion aside from political. wheres the line?

Comment

Impeach foty five

Wouldn’t bet against garguy, praying to god he’s on point!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just keep wondering how the Dems can keep charging Trump with total BS but supposedly we have all this proof against Hilliary, Obama , and the rest and nothing’s done. Confused.
          Trump 2020

Comment

A day of reckoning is brewing

Comment

Impeach foty five
              I think Pelosi read my post! Lol. Now she is considering holding the articles and not transmitting them to the senate. Yep...fell backwards in their own trap.

Comment

I need revenge.. I am not sure how but I need revenge. No I don't need to do something criminal.. I need a way to make these dems pay and pay a serious price. I am seething PO'd.

Comment

I just donated money to Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Jen-Man View Post
                    I just keep wondering how the Dems can keep charging Trump with total BS but supposedly we have all this proof against Hilliary, Obama , and the rest and nothing’s done. Confused.
                    Trump 2020

The Dems are better at this crap than the RINOs. They also know they have a willing accomplice in the media.

Trump drives the crazy right of them and exposes them for what they are.

TRUMP 2020!!!!

Comment

I’m officially anti Democrat. As in, I want nothing to do with anyone that can still support them. A little debate with my democrat relatives never bothered me before. We would discuss issues and grab another beer and move on with life. Now, I don’t care who you are. If these whiny idiots represent you...you are dead to me.
                      TRUMP 2020[emoji631]

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                        I’m officially anti Democrat. As in, I want nothing to do with anyone that can still support them. A little debate with my democrat relatives never bothered me before. We would discuss issues and grab another beer and move on with life. Now, I don’t care who you are. If these whiny idiots represent you...you are dead to me.
                        TRUMP 2020[emoji631]

X2

yea - I am dropping friends like flies. I just can't stand these people and anyone that supports them. Long term friends - I have been keeping my distance.

Comment

Does anyone of you struggle with civility when trying to discuss something with Democrats?Or do any of you have democrat friends? Yes they are entitled to their beliefs I got that. But I struggle with them supporting a party that I believe is h__l bent on destroying this country as we know it. I truly believe that these people want two classes. The filthy rich and the dirt poor. I’m happy that black ,brown, Asians,and white folks are prospering be it a lot or little. I simply can’t get my arms around embracing people that support the Democratic Party. Yalls thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                            TRUMP 2020[emoji631]

That's exactly what this has done to me. I'm getting angry just thinking about visiting family this Saturday in which a few members are anti- liberty. Most are pro Trump and then there's the contingent that doesn't want to discuss current events or politics.

I wish I was faster thinking and better at debating than I am. It's not that I don't know how to present my thoughts I just have trouble coming up with instant verifiable facts.

Comment

[quote=Backwoods101;14587293]I’m officially anti Democrat. As in, I want nothing to do with anyone that can still support them. A little debate with my democrat relatives never bothered me before. We would discuss issues and grab another beer and move on with life. Now, I don’t care who you are. If these whiny idiots represent you...you are dead to me.
                              TRUMP 2020[emoji631]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote
                              Oops this is in the political forum. No comments

Comment

Working...
                              X