Dem VP prospects???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
    It will be Hillary, and the president will have an accident. That's the only way she can get there.
    This is what I'm thinking.. An accident in +/- 5 months and then Romney runs for President under disguise of a Rep... And most of us know he's owned by the Dems... Then they win/win and we lose/lose

Trump needs to remember Epstein and beef up security.

Comment

I haven't seen a 'D' name floated out yet that would be anything other than a candidate for a long term psychiatric institution patient at best.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        This is what I'm thinking.. An accident in +/- 5 months and then Romney runs for President under disguise of a Rep... And most of us know he's owned by the Dems... Then they win/win and we lose/lose

Trump needs to remember Epstein and beef up security.
        Romney had to establish residency in a state where he could exploit a church just to get elected to the senate. No one like him and he knows it. I don't think he has his eyes on the big show. I think he's just there as a distraction to give some "republican" support to dem agendas.

Comment

Warren said she was going to ask a homeless 5yo abqlax kid who her VP should be.

Comment

I do not think any of the Dem candidates believe they'll actually get that far to pick someone.

Comment

Buttigieg/Klobuchar

or

Klobuchar/Buttigieg

Comment

I refuse to think about such a ridiculous situation...
                If one of those idiots is elected POTUS their VP won't matter.... This country is scruwed!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                  Buttigieg/Klobuchar

or

Klobuchar/Buttigieg
                  Thats a whole lotta whiteness right there.

Comment

Working...
                  X