Tuesday the beginning or the end??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by czechgrubworm View Post
    Interesting how no one here spoke of the biblical form of marriage and commitment and dedication to the Word... just my 2 cents....
    But that has to be a two way street, in my case it was not.

Comment

Just got back from the AG's office, that has got to be one of the most corrupt systems around. It is geared very heavily towards the custodial parent, she does not have to show that any of that money goes towards the child. She just has to show up and say I want more, if you have much OT then you will be paying more.

They may think they are helping the kid but in reality they are hurting as now the extra's for the kid that was afforded before is taken away. It is not like she is going to take him shopping now that she got an increase.

Comment

I go in at 1:30... we shall see how it goes... inhave a fee cards to pull if I wanted to be a complete a hole

Comment

What does your lawyer advise you to do?

Comment

Originally posted by czechgrubworm View Post
            Interesting how no one here spoke of the biblical form of marriage and commitment and dedication to the Word... just my 2 cents....
            Good point. But when she tells you flat out that she is going to spend the night with another man and you say "if you do, I will divorce you" and she walks out the door, then repeatedly does not come home at night to you and your 3 and 4 y/o children ,well, forgive me if I get a lawyer.

Comment

that, that does not kill u, only makes you stronger!
              another character building experience!
              you may feel like you want to die!,or want to kill her!,
              this too will pass brother,hang tough, there is light at the end, it may take a while to see
              and you gotta believe!

Comment

Originally posted by 2B4Him View Post
                We'll celebrate our 33rd later this month. No doubt that it is has best part of my life.
                Marriage isn't a 'choice', but a 'covenant'.
                Don't go into it with 'divorce' ever even being an option, never threaten it, or use it in your vocabulary.
                Very true words. Mrs Shelly and myself will be celebrating #31 this June. The both of you must be committed to one another and NO other. Have JESUS in your marriage, life and family. Do not be alone with another woman no matter how innocent it may seem or be. You now have someone else to consider when decisions are made. You can have guns, hunting, fishing....just budget it, do over extend your money. Do not frustrate your wife, that she would look for attention in someone else. Love her, be her friend, have a wonderful long happy marriage.

Comment

I will have been married for 45 years to the same woman on May 26 this year, so yes a long happy marriage is possible. It is a give and take affair between the husband and wife and it will take work from both sides. Is it all fun and roses?, NO, but you can get through the rough times if you both believe in each other and can talk about things.

Live your lives like you and your spouse want to live it, not like parents or in-laws want you to. Br faithful to each other, worship each other and things should be good.

Divorce is not the end of the world, but what do I know, been married too long. Good luck in your endeavor.
                  Last edited by Mudslinger; 05-08-2018, 11:22 AM.

Comment

I dont make many memes. But this just popped in my head. Seemed apropos.

[ATTACH]907351[/ATTACH]

Comment

No advice but best of luck to you Troy...

Comment

It is what you make it. Plain and simple.

Skinny

Comment

I feel sorry for you guys that have been through this and haven’t found the right woman. My wife and I will be married 30 years this year and I cannot imagine my life without her and I believe she feels the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Best of luck to you Troy. It won't be pretty, it won't be fun but you'll put this behind you in due time and move on down the road. I'm so sorry this is happening to you but just know that there are many more of us here who have endured the same trauma and lived to tell about it. Look forward to being free again and living your life the way you want to. Stay strong my friend.

Comment

Man, some jaded fellas on this site.

My wife is great. I'd be fat, drunk, and living in my own filth without my wife.

She doesn't have chains on me, she isn't selfish, she's genuinely happy for me to be happy and I'm a better person for having her in my life.

I think the issue many of you have is that you're horrible judges of character.

Comment

I've been married for over 25 years. I never once thought about divorce. Murder a few times, but never divorce.
                                Good luck troy

Comment

Working...
                                X