No announcement yet.

smoothest drawing bow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the bow you currently have, you can adjust the draw-stop slightly shorter to soften the abrupt dump to the back wall.
    This is why I prefer an adjustable draw-stop, you can fine-tune the cycle to your preference.

Comment

All of the Nerw breed Bows I have shot have super smooth draw, good valleys and are trhe smoothest feeling bows, I have ever shot.. I shot Bowtechs for years and after shooting the Newbreeds, I switched and never looked back...SUPER BOWS WITH AN UNBEATABLE WARRANTY AND COMPANY BACKING..

Comment

I have a reezen and love it...but my roommate has a DXT and just bought my brother one. I like DXT just as much maybe even a little more

Comment

I like my Mathews, they seem smooth enough for me. I guess the Ovation may be a little smoother (longer ata) but the Switchback is not bad. They do not see much action anymore, I mostly shoot my longbow

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
            On the bow you currently have, you can adjust the draw-stop slightly shorter to soften the abrupt dump to the back wall.
            This is why I prefer an adjustable draw-stop, you can fine-tune the cycle to your preference.
            X2 on what Rocky said.

As far as bows I am sure there will be many opinions. I am a finger shooter and probably look for different features in a bow but the smoothest I have shot recently is the Vantage Pro from Hoyt with the Cam 1/2 Plus system.

Comment

I won't tell you what to buy but make sure to pull back a PSE Evo.

Comment

Go to an Elite dealer and just draw a bow back. The next thing you will be drawing on is your check book.

Comment

For me it has been the Hoyt Alphamax just an absolutely easy draw cycle. But it will all in the end be up to you and what's comfortable, good luck in your search and take pics of the one you buy!!!

Comment

Try the new G5 Line "Prime"

Bought a G5 Prime Shift and IT is a shift. Best bow I've ever owned. Parallel cam technology.

Really really nice bow. Orvie at BIG O's pro shop in Sherman recommended it.

Great bow. Who would have thought.

Originally posted by CRTR_GTR View Post
                    just trying to get a feel before i go.....not really concerned with the speed. will be dropping down to 50-60lb limbs from 80. hav a 30" dl. and am looking for a short ata...30-32"

Comment

I shoot a bear truth 2 and its really smooth, its not the newest bow though

Comment

If you have shoulder problems and are not to worried about speed, take a look at Forge Bows. They have a bow with a soft cam that is SUPER quiet and very easy on your shoulder! I don't really know if there is a dealer near Longview, but send me a PM if you are interested and I can get you in touch with our local dealer. If you want to check out the website, its www.forgebow.com. The Ambush is the soft cam bow and it's 3.3 lbs and 29" long with IOB of 300 fps. Good luck with your search!

Comment

I heard Hoyt is good, but i still love my Mathews

Comment

Mathews Switchback XT..... the epitome of smooth.

Comment

Strother Vanquish.

Comment

Well, there ya go CRTR. The consenus is clear as mud! Everyone has an opinion, but only yours counts. Shoot everything you can get your hands on before you write the check.

Comment

Working...
                                X