No announcement yet.

Rage Ex-treme Broadheads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shot one in the 90's at Vicking in Houston. I dont remember the year in the 70's Gale Martin invented it.

Comment

Gale Martin Archery invented the Dyna Bow, a single cam with recurve fiberglass limb. Martin brought one into Pauls archery in the the late 70s.
      We use to shoot with Olympic archer Rick McKinney (he was a instructor at that time) working in Muncie, Indiana.
      The bow was loud, hand shock was unreal and it jarred your teeth to point of giving you a headache.

Back in the days of the Jennings Super T the first bow that didn't have a hanger for the eccentrics. Oh those were the fun days.

Dagon, I suddenly feel old !!

Comment

Lmao!!! Thats what i thought when i shot!!!!

Comment

If you really wanted to shoot a bow that had everything you wanted, hand shock, extremely heavy in the hand and sounded like an 30-06 going off, you should find a Bear Delta V and shoot it. If the arrow did not hit the animal, the noise level would knock it off it's feet so you could get off your stand and go beat it to death with the bow, it was that heavy.

Comment

Well I ended up getting some and they came in just in time for my Axis hunt last Friday June 1st. Impressed is an understatement! I am shooting 70# Diamond Iceman and right around 29 inches. I shoot the Beman ICS Hunter 340 at right under 280 fps. Not too fast by any means. But lets just say that the new Ex-treme Rage will be what I am switching over to. I'll get the pictures of the damage when I get time this weekend

Comment

Great! Lookiong forward to the pics and congrats on the Axis. Post up your specs on waht you are shooting when you post the pics of the Axis.

Comment

This a picture of the 34" axis I shot at 12 yards. It was quartered away at about a 45 degree angle. I only got a picture of the entrance. Again this is with the new 2.3" Rage Ex-treme shot out of my Diamond Iceman with a Beman ICS Hunter 340 at 280 fps. Didn't even think to get a picture of the blood trai; but believe me this picture doesnt do justice. Wish I had something up to compare the size to.
                Attached Files

Comment

Dang, besides being a big Axis, that is a heck of a hole in the side.

Comment

Nice buck... And that is a really big hole. Congrats.

Comment

Nice Axis buck ! That is some of the best venison in the world Bar none !!

Comment

Working...
                      X