old stock certificates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

old stock certificates

just thought i would share some pics--some of these companies didn't last long and some had some good runs and then acquired by larger companies

Comment

Comment

If they were Aquired by another company shouldn't that stock still be of value?

Comment

I would take them to someone that knows all about stock and get them checked out

You may have a goldmine and you may just have some cool stuff to frame and put on the man cave wall

Comment

Those are pretty cool Perow ! Thanks for sharing. Bet there are some collectors out there that would buy those even if they have no stock value or are not usable.

Comment

That is really cool

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

If the company was acquired by another company, then you would have been awarded or made a shareholder of the company that aquired them. I don’t want to state the obvious, but have you checked into that?

They are cool either way though

Comment

Those really are works of art. When my dad died in 2011, he had two old ones, one from a cotton gin north of Mission, and another from a bank in Louisiana. I researched the bank, but found nothing. The gin was long gone. I just framed them and gave them to my brother.

Comment

Man I’d like to have some of the oil and gas ones if you want to sell any.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                      Man I’d like to have some of the oil and gas ones if you want to sell any.
                      Let me know which ones

Comment

Have one from disney my grandparents bought all the grandkids when we were young. Should have 2 more from a split but couldn't find them. Still get dividends but can't sell the shares without spending more than it's worth to get replacement certificates just to send in for redemption

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X