No announcement yet.

How many fly fishermen on here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go kd350! Those are some fun little scrappers and will hit anything they can get in their mouths.

Comment

I'm just now getting back into the sport. Picked up an Orvis Clearwater 9' 5wt the other day, now searching for a reel. I am going on a 2 week trip to backpack Montana in July. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lampson

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

It's been a pretty good spring for me. The fly rod is getting a great workout.
          Attached Files

Comment

TTT. Any new fly fishing crack.

Comment

I don't have anything near as cool as this guy^^^. But I've flung a few flies this week...

Comment

I'm heading to New Mexico this weekend for some fly fishing and way too early elk scouting.

I was in Nebraska last week and caught rainbows, browns, cutthroats, brookies and a cool tiger trout.

Comment

Any of you guys ever fish around Vail, Colorado? Heading up the first week of July and would love to be able to catch a few trout with my younger brothers while we are there.

Comment

A couple of pics from Thailand last year.
                    Attached Files

Comment

How many fly fishermen on here.

Last edited by d1rich1; 05-23-2016, 08:11 PM.

Comment

anyone know where I can flyfish in East Texas or north of Waco? stuck on cedar creek this weekend. thinking about going to Nolan river in blum TX but that's almost 2 hrs from gun barrel city where I'm staying.

any suggestions on where I could wadefor flyfishing

Comment

Originally posted by Treehunter View Post
                          anyone know where I can flyfish in East Texas or north of Waco? stuck on cedar creek this weekend. thinking about going to Nolan river in blum TX but that's almost 2 hrs from gun barrel city where I'm staying.

any suggestions on where I could wadefor flyfishing
                          Find a farm pond and fish for bream. Pound for pound, every bit as strong as a trout.

Comment

If you're on Cedar Creek fish bream beds on the shoreline.

Comment

Yep been catching a lot of nice gills on the beds the past few weeks.

More on the Blog

Comment

Went out last week and only got to stay out a couple hours before storms chased us off. High tides, muddy water and clouds made it tough. Managed this little guy to the boat and broke off a beast right afterwords. Was still better than being at work!

Comment

Working...
                                X