Home and Auto Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home and Auto Insurance

Does anyone on the Tbh sell home and auto insurance? Looking to move from Texas Farm Bureau.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know its the big box company.. but Geico has treated me like royalty. Great customer service, on top of my claim when I need one, and price has been untouchable so far. I've got my home and auto through them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Geraldg6 View Post
      Does anyone on the Tbh sell home and auto insurance? Looking to move from Texas Farm Bureau.

I recently switched to texas farm bureau. Can you say why you want to leave?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post

I’ve been with them for 10 years and they were great until they started switching the agents around on me after year 2. A buddy of mine wanted to try his hand in insurance so I figured I would give him some business. Well he quit and that’s when I would get a new agent every year or two. None of them seem to stick and are not around long enough to actually help. About 4 years ago I got a new agent that was doing pretty good. She was a bit pushy on the life insurance and that got old pretty quick. I understand that is where they actually make money, but after I told her I had it handled she moved me to a different agent. If I’m going to pay extra for the so called service because they are normally a little on the high side I want consistent service.

Just found that the agents don’t really last and if you don’t buy the life insurance then they don’t really service the account. That’s why I’m shopping.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Chef I my Texas Farm Bureau Agent

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post

That is what we have. They have always treated us right. I can give you number of my agent if you like and you could talk to him. Good dude and I e of my best friends. He will take care of you. If I have a question or concern, I send him a text or give him a call and be answers back within 15 minutes. Let me know if you want his info. He actually loves in College Station and is the manager of the Grimes County office.
              Last edited by COACH_EM_UP; 02-08-2020, 09:19 AM.

Comment

PM sent....

Not to defend a bad agent or the processes of agent turnover; but please dont throw all of us in the same category. If you ever had to deliver a benefit check to a widow, you would understand. Life Insurance changes lives. I dont care who you have it through as long as it is good coverage.

Comment

I’m with Farm Bureau and have had no complaints!

Comment

So far no issues with Farm as well... I switched agents when I moved and my current when I moved and she is awesome. I have never had an agent come to my home to visit with their client to go over their policy

Comment

This isn’t a thread to bash Farm Bureau. If you’re happy with them good deal. I’m just exploring my options.

Comment

Germania. But geico has the best commercials

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                          Germania. But geico has the best commercials
                          Allstate is probably.

Comment

I am the Manager in Navarro County. Just reach out to the manager there and tell him your situation. We do have agent tat have been with us for years, and he can place you with one that suits you. His name is Derick.

Comment

Originally posted by Geraldg6 View Post

What ever you do, do not even think about Progressive Insurance. Flow is a big liar.
                              First year and only year with them on Home insurance for my home, $1350.00, Billing on the second year for home insurance $2350.00. Dropped them like a hot potato.

I have never had a claim on my home or homes since I have lived here. I went with Texas Farm Bureau in January, not the cheapest but a fair price for the coverage. I will wait a couple of years and see how they do business. Hopefully they will last longer than 5 to 7 years before I have to jump ship again!

Comment

Working...
                              X