Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
    Oh idk...let’s see.

Maybe their misguided belief they warrant special “legal” recognition for their confusion around:

Same sex marriage licenses
    Parental rights and custody battles once Sheila becomes Sam
    Identity docs like birth certificates, drivers license and passports
    Healthcare costs that we fund as taxpayers
    FREAKIN RESTROOM ACCESS!! When Sam wants to go into your daughter’s bathroom now

That’s just a few off the top of my head. I could probably think of more......but there’s no need since I know there are ONLY 2 Genders in this world.
    Marriage license changed rules for them
    My parental rights to my child haven’t changed.
    My birth certificate, DL and passport hasn’t changed. Maybe theirs reflects a change is gender. I have no idea because my rules haven’t changed.
    I don’t know about you, but my health insurance isn’t paying for anything. No rule changes on mine.
    I still use the same bathroom and could care less where anyone drops a deuce. I worry more about pedophiles in plain sight (Boy Scouts, churches and other places they show up. I monitored my daughter entrance and exit from public restrooms when she was young anyway. Just what we do as parents.

I have a lot of libertarian leanings and am not throwing rocks at anyone unless they actually harm me or my rights. Vitriolic comments about staying in closets and making claims I’m harmed....I will chime in.
    I still put my pants on one leg at a time and if someone puts them on at the same time, I could care less.
    I’m going back to visiting my son who is visiting from A&M this weekend. Whoop!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
      Looks like Austin moved a little east...
      Lol, if this was the other way around aggs would be blowing up this thread bashing sips!

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
        BINGO! Forgot about that one
        Pedobear showed up way before they changed those rules. The new lawsuit showed the first report was made in 1916.

Comment

Originally posted by Pope View Post
          My birth certificate, DL and passport hasn’t changed. Maybe theirs reflects a change is gender. I have no idea because my rules haven’t changed.
          I don’t know about you, but my health insurance isn’t paying for anything. No rule changes on mine.
          I still use the same bathroom and could care less where anyone drops a deuce. I worry more about pedophiles in plain sight (Boy Scouts, churches and other places they show up. I monitored my daughter entrance and exit from public restrooms when she was young anyway. Just what we do as parents.

I have a lot of libertarian leanings and am not throwing rocks at anyone unless they actually harm me or my rights. Vitriolic comments about staying in closets and making claims I’m harmed....I will chime in.
          I still put my pants on one leg at a time and if someone puts them on at the same time, I could care less.
          Do you have kids, bud...? What age? Edit : I see now.

Because the whole bathroom thing for **** sure affects people with kids !
          Let me find someone with a **** In the bathroom with my little girls in the future..... that **** will be in the dirt.

Comment

Lol...this is sad...time to bring back the chicken ranch...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFwP2huyNzg"]Lola - The Kinks 1970 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

A&M and TU will be having a Drag Queen beauty contest before to long .

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
                  With austin just 100 miles away it was just a matter of time before it spread!
                  Isn't Houstin closer? Way bigger gay population there. I bet that's where they came from.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Aggie rhythms with _aggy. Coincidence? Just asking. I've never been there.

Comment

Originally posted by Pope View Post

Haha...ok. Looks like you’ve got it all figured out then. [emoji108]

Comment

After all these years we finally know what gig'em means.

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
                          After all these years we finally know what gig'em means.

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                            Now days there would be a lawsuit if you did not allow it to happen
                            Just because it’s a conservative campus doesn’t mean there are not outliers
                            Is it really a conservative campus?

Comment

I wonder if this will affect any alumni donations, guess it won't really matter since tuition is going through the roof nowadays.

Comment

Will this have any affect on how many Aggies it takes to change a light bulb?

Comment

Working...
                                X