Free cage...rabbit comes with it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free cage...rabbit comes with it

Chocolate chip was a sweetheart for the first year we had her. We let her run around the house several times a week, we all enjoyed it and laughed at her and our toy Aussie. Well recently she started chewing on our furniture so we cut back on her free time which resulted in a grumpy rabbit. Well today she crossed the line and bit me when I went for her food bowl... twice. We are going out of town this weekend but if she’s still here when I get home, she’s gonna be wrapped in bacon....long story short, only you can keep chocolate chip off the grill

Rabbit is delicious

Comment

Yum

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
      Chocolate chip was a sweetheart for the first year we had her. We let her run around the house several times a week, we all enjoyed it and laughed at her and our toy Aussie. Well recently she started chewing on our furniture so we cut back on her free time which resulted in a grumpy rabbit. Well today she crossed the line and bit me when I went for her food bowl... twice. We are going out of town this weekend but if she’s still here when I get home, she’s gonna be wrapped in bacon....long story short, only you can keep chocolate chip off the grill
      I have a cast iron skillet she can stay in for about 4hours if she doesn’t mind hanging out with some dumplings
      Attached Files

Comment

Would you mind if I fished for Alligator gar with her? Thinking about a free floating jug line and letting her swim around on top of the water.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
          Would you mind if I fished for Alligator gar with her? Thinking about a free floating jug line and letting her swim around on top of the water.

Sorry, dumplings are winning at this point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
            If you get more than one taker, please send them my way.

Blaze is/was a great little rabbit that I opposed from the start. Now 2 years later time has come to help Blaze find a new home. Even comes with a free cage, chew toys, food and maybe some cash.

Comment

What size is the cage? Ol' Chew is starting up a rabbitry.

Comment

My daughters wanting a rabbit however I don’t think your close to San Antonio

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                  OP, give the critter to 4fun...if he promises to post video.

Comment

my little girl wants a bunny so bad.. I do not..

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                      I have a cast iron skillet she can stay in for about 4hours if she doesn’t mind hanging out with some dumplings
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        What size is the cage? Ol' Chew is starting up a rabbitry.

Comment

Working...
                        X