X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X7, then Drenalin

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
      So what the best bow Mathews ever made? Im thinking about up grading from my Ol Bear Whitetail II.
      Do you want a new bow or used? New, Halon or triax depending on the ATA you want. On a budget the Mission Ballistic is good and so is the z3.

I would probably skipped the used cause of the no warranty, unless you got a super deal on something.

the best is really subjective, but probably any Mathews made in the last 10 years (or more likely ever) will be miles better than the Bear whitetail you are shooting now. Best bet is to go shoot a few.

Comment

What is the best Mathews Bow

LOL....had to.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7696.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	24533922

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Helim seems to never get mentioned. But ive had one for 5 or so years now and its been a great bow. Does have some hand shock but dang it tunes easy and never seems to lose the tune. Not a speed freak but it blows through everything ive shot.

That being said, I havent shot a bow newer than my helim and they have made a bunch of improvements it looks like. So im sure something up there is way faster smoother and just as accurate as my helim.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve owned serval Mathews bows, since the z7
            Have to say the no cam hands down most accurate but slow
            If I had to pick a favorite would be the chill-x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chasing_bone View Post
              LOL....had to.

[ATTACH]900123[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              An Elite.

Comment

I had a drenlin back when. It was nice. Own a helim now. Its decent as mentioned. Won’t sell it till it’s a dinosaur. The Halon is bad to the bone. I want one.

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                  Helim seems to never get mentioned. But ive had one for 5 or so years now and its been a great bow. Does have some hand shock but dang it tunes easy and never seems to lose the tune. Not a speed freak but it blows through everything ive shot.

That being said, I havent shot a bow newer than my helim and they have made a bunch of improvements it looks like. So im sure something up there is way faster smoother and just as accurate as my helim.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                  Questions like this are so relative to a persons build, strengths and preferences and really not a fair question with one GOOD answer. The best thing is that you asked about Mathews though.
                  I too have a Heli-m and really like the way it shoots and feels, I still have it. I currently own a Heli-m, SBXT and my hunting bow Halon 6 which I prefer over the other two. Each one of them have it's place but the Halon 6 is my go to for now. I am 5'8' at 185 ish. with a 27" DL and bow set on 62#. Relative info that may help is that every Mathews that I have had has been easy to tune and very accurate. I have no complaints with any I have owned.

Comment

Chill X for hunting.

TRX 38 for 3D.

Comment

Triax/SBXT/DXT
                      Top 3 as I see it

Comment

Heli m, Halon 32, Triax

Comment

Dxt

Comment

I loved my Heli-M before it got stolen. I shot the new TRIAX and am saving
                            for it, smoothest thing I have ever shot.

Comment

Switchback forsure until I shot the traix.

Comment

Any. Mathews

Comment

Working...
                                X