No announcement yet.

Tim Wells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family hunted with him numerous times with monster outdoors. Every one of them say he knows his stuff and he is legit.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
      Great shot. Terrible narrator.
      I am on this page also. After watching probably 20 episodes I just don't enjoy it. Absolutely a heck of a archer........no way around that. Blowguns, spears, antics......I will pass!

Comment

Iv met him a time or two. He took to my son at the big bowfishing tournament at Springfield mo bass pro. We had bought my son a toy airboat and Tim saw it and picked my son up and carted him around while talking. Seems like a down to earth guy who is just high on life. He hunts/Bowfishes here in Texas alot. He was in longview a week or so ago at pureshot. Then went and shot some monster buffalo.

Comment

Didnt he get in trouble with the law a while back???

Comment

You wont find too many people that hunts more or kills more then he does. If you don't get his sense of humor you probably wont like his narration on the show. I hunted with Tim last year at my place and Tim is a flat out killer and it doesn't matter if it's with a Bow, Spear or Blowgun. He doesn't use any sight pins and he shoots with fingers and can shoot both left and right handed.

Comment

He is a stone cold killer. But man is he annoying. Not a big fan of watching him spear hunt as most are crappy hits.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                You wont find too many people that hunts more or kills more then he does. If you don't get his sense of humor you probably wont like his narration on the show. I hunted with Tim last year at my place and Tim is a flat out killer and it doesn't matter if it's with a Bow, Spear or Blowgun. He doesn't use any sight pins and he shoots with fingers and can shoot both left and right handed.
                Yes, his narration on the show is kinda a running joke.

Comment

Great shooter. But it took less than two episodes to know I don't like his show.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

I like him enough I guess. Over the top antics for me at times. I would drink with him though.

Comment

I cant really say..
                      Based on what the viewers are allowed to see then yea he is a "great archer", "fabulous shot", "awesome hunter", BUT we all no that's probably not the whole story correct?? When ANYONE is shooting at the distances and under some of the conditions that he does, and totally instinctive, there is no doubt that there are going to be some bad hits.. Its just gonna happen.. Probably quite a few times... We wont get to see those... Edit, edit... Its "Made for TV" like all other hunting shows..

Now the spear chunking Im absolutely not a fan of.. That's just silly..
                      Last edited by PondPopper; 03-11-2018, 08:38 PM.

Comment

He free climbs trees and kills stuff with a spear. He's a bad man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He can be over the top like any of the outdoor hosts but he's definitely my favorite. He also posts some hilarious things on Facebook and takes the time to comment to a huge number of posters on each post. I met a bunch of his friends, some of which were also his camera men, at a NASCAR race at Texas Motor Speedway around 2010. Tim was not there for whatever reason. They actually had a long running tradition of attending that race every year. They were staying at the same hotel as all of us, and we were in college at the time. Those guys were an absolute blast and partied as hard as any of us even though they were twice our age. I'm fairly certain they blew the speakers on their rental minivan blasting ACDC after the race with all the doors thrown open. LOL! They told us over and over to give them a call any time we wanted to come up to Illinois and bowfish for the jumping carp. Wish we would have done it!

Tim had a show then, but hadn't really made it big time, but if he's anything like the crew that we met, which I would bet he is, he's probably an awesome dude. There's nobody I'd rather watch shoot a bow. If you've never seen it, get on the YouTube and prepare for your mind to be blown.

Comment

Working...
                          X