Texasbowhunter Aussies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texasbowhunter Aussies

Back in 2000, there were two brothers from Australia who were daily users of the campfire forum. In 2001, my wife and I traveled to Australia and met the two brothers for an evening meal and great talk. Recently I found an album from that trip with a number of pics of the brothers. For some unknown reason I did not put their names on the back of the pics. I am just doing some searching to see if I can locate these two guys and to see how they are faring.
    Australia is back on my bucket list and would love to hook up again with some international Texasbowhunters.

Was hoping this thread was about mini Aussie shepherds. Saw one recently at the dog park that looked to be a neat lil dog with good character - would prolly be a good addition to the fam and friend for my lab.

GLWS

(Good luck with search)

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
      Was hoping this thread was about mini Aussie shepherds. Saw one recently at the dog park that looked to be a neat lil dog with good character - would prolly be a good addition to the fam and friend for my lab.

GLWS

(Good luck with search)
      Well this thread was not that...........

Free bump

Comment

GLWS!

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Bump.....I dont remember them or did not realize they were from down under!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s before the big crash. I don’t remember Aussie either.

Comment

I remember someone from down under. Don't remember their TBH name, But I believe it was post big crash. Should be able to find them. I have not seen a post from them in a while.

Comment

You might try Facebook. I’m in a bow hunting group on there.

Comment

Hi Pop....hope you are mending well!

I did a search on profiles with an "Australia" location and came up with a few, but they all came onboard 2009 and later.

If it was early 2000, we would have lost the profiles in the big site crash. But...I do remember some Australian guys, so I started searching through the Wayback Archives...no luck yet.

Hopefully, one of the old time members has a better memory than me.

Comment

Thanks Mary
                    Got good pics.but no names. Maybe I'll post pics.

Comment

Working...
                    X