2020 TBH Crappie get together!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a good time for sure.
    It was good to meet some new friends and catch up with some old ones.

Comment

Had a blast y’all. Fishing lakes like RC makes you appreciate the good ones that much more! We had enough between Friday eve and Sat morning of that lake to last a while! Have some trips on Palestine coming up so we ran over there for a couple hours today and smoked em! Filled the cooler up and tossed the rest back. Even had a couple bonus hybrids give those Jenkos a workout!!

Going back to a big fish lake next year!! Folks there know where we’re going but we will keep it under wraps for a while! It’s gonna be worth the drive!

Comment

I very much enjoyed the latest crappie get together! It was great to see old acquaintances and meet some new folks.

The fishing for numbers was good, and they tasted great!

The burgers and sausage Friday night were the best ever, really really good.

It was fun to have Texans get a little taste of Old Florida with the fish dip, fish ceviche, real tartar sauce and oh yeah the pies.

The 5# hybrids were a treat today on the crappie tackle, thanks again Todd!

Already, looking forward to next year!

Comment

2020 TBH Crappie get together!!!

Originally posted by Gladesgator View Post
          I very much enjoyed the latest crappie get together! It was great to see old acquaintances and meet some new folks.

The fishing for numbers was good, and they tasted great!

The burgers and sausage Friday night were the best ever, really really good.

It was fun to have Texans get a little taste of Old Florida with the fish dip, fish ceviche, real tartar sauce and oh yeah the pies.

The 5# hybrids were a treat today on the crappie tackle, thanks again Todd!

Already, looking forward to next year!

Was great meeting you Sir, I have been instructed to search out the recipe for fish dip, unless your so gracious as to post it here [emoji51] or PM it.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
            Was great meeting you Sir, I have been instructed to search out the recipe for fish dip, unless your so gracious as to post it here [emoji51] or PM it.

Scratch that, found your post on this. Thanks!

Comment

Helluva time once again! Shout out to Radar for supplying the axis and sausage and Slew & The Fry Crew for the fish.

[emoji1531]

Comment

Had a great time once again

Radar I hope you had a good trip home

Snowflake killa hope you are not too banged up

Enjoyed visiting with everyone and looking forward to next year

Comment

A couple pics.

Smallest flat head ever photographed, and junior trying surface whites on the fly etc

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I want to say a big thank you to, Slew ,Skloss, Radar and Gladesgator. For all the hard work you put in putting this thing together. The food was delicious. The fish might have been small but they were **** tasty. What a good group of people to hang out with you to Radar [emoji23]. Shane, Mike and Brent what nice family's y'all have. Looking forward to next year. Thanks again for the great time!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a great time, met some new folks this year. Lots of good people on TBH, I hope to meet more of y'all next year.

Comment

Anybody else get to have some key lime pie after lunch today?? Anybody? No one?? [emoji23]

[emoji1531]

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
                          Anybody else get to have some key lime pie after lunch today?? Anybody? No one?? [emoji23]

[emoji1531]
                          That's not even right lol🤣

Comment

Looks like a great time! I was hoping to attend but my coworker was out on vacation so I was slammed with work...plus I do NOT have this dang Livescope down yet! Most frustrating piece of equipment I have ever bought! I am going to move it to a pole and try that.

Comment

Crappie ain't just for frying...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like y'all had a great time, sorry I wasn't able to make it this year.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X