Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collin County Bowhunters Association - TBOT June 3-4, 2017

Collin County Bowhunters Association • TBOT June 3-4, 2017
    www.collincountybowhunters.org 5681 Co Rd 1042, Blue Ridge, TX 75424 Sat Daylight to Dark Sun Score cards in by 2pm Steve Seals cmr2ducks@sbcglobal.net TBOT N TX Rep. Bud Murphy 972-742-4594 hodat1957@yahoo.com

Concessions and Primitive Camping Available. Vendors Welcome! Free booth Space.

Comment

We would love to see all you trad guys this weekend. We spent most of the day yesterday preparing the range and getting ready.

Come on out.

Wayne

Comment

Looking forward to it.

Comment

We are looking forward to a great time! Come out and join us! Classes: ▪ Mini Cubs (8 and under) ▪ Cubs (9-11) ▪ Girls Longbow (12-14) ▪ Girls Recurve (12-14) ▪ Boys Longbow (12-14) ▪ Boys Recurve (12-14) ▪ Girls Longbow (15-17) ▪ Girls Recurve (15-17) ▪ Boys Longbow (15-17) ▪ Boys Recurve (15-17) ▪ Ladies Longbow Wood ▪ Ladies Longbow Open ▪ Ladies Recurve Wood ▪ Ladies Recurve Open ▪ Ladies Seniors Over 62+ ▪ Ladies Composite ▪ Ladies Selfbow ▪ Men’s Longbow Wood ▪ Men’s Longbow Open ▪ Men’s Recurve Wood ▪Men’s Recurve Open
          ▪ Men’s Composite ▪ Men’s Selfbow ▪ Men’s Seniors 62+
          TBOT is online now Report Post Reply With Quote

Comment

Vendors Welcome! Free Booth Space. Concessions Available. Primitive Camping Available.

Comment

Thanks so much for Hosting TBOT.

Comment

Hope everyone had a great time, I got to shoot with Chuck and Tom yesterday, so that's two new friends I had not met before.

Attendance was down, I assume because of the weather. We got 3 inches of rain yesterday morning and did not get to start shooting until about 9:30 or 10:00.

Thanks to all.

Wayne

Comment

Working...
                X