My buck of a Lifetime!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My buck of a Lifetime!!

Okay guys i know i left u all hanging but it was cuz i was waiting on my bud to harvest his buck.
    Heres the story:
    After months of waiting for this hunt that i booked in late August the day finally came, arrived at the ranch and made a plan on what stand to hunt due to the buck moving around so much, we picked the stand and took off, we got there and and immediately saw some some great deer but not the one i was after...
    After 2 hrs of waiting the FREAK stepped out but kept his distance (130 yards) finally the feeder went off the deer started rolling in, all except for the FREAK he kept eating at the food plot and with amazement he laid down to enjoy the sun rays lol.
    At one point we thought he wouldn’t make the walk towards us and it looked like it wasn’t going happen. The rest of the deer has finally eaten their gold nuggents and started making there way back to the cedar brush, this is when it got exciting the FREAK stood up and slowly started makingand his way toward us, Justin my guide said get ready cuz he gonna come in for left overs.
    I got myself ready and from the corner of my eyes i see him coming in, he finally gets into range my guide wispers “ 21 yards” I draw back and set my pin and released my arrow but it gets better the shot sounded weird even tho the buck jumps and kicks his hind legs out he stops at a meir 12-13 yards and stands there like nothing! I quickly grab my binos to see if got see any blood or an entrance wound and we cant see nothing at all !!!
    Well luckily the guide was recording and we saw the vid and to oyr amazement i pounded him right on the shoulder, after a few mins he lata down and just sits there, I keep looking at and i see him breathing real hard and foaming at the mouth, I look at Justin and say he’s aint getting up!
    We keep looking at him and all of a sudden he stands up walks 3 yards and crashes on his side then we started the celebration.
    Guys we get out of the blind and started walking towards buck and guys believe me when i got to him i was in shock on how big this FREAK was!.. I completely stood there in total shock the guide and my buddy were like “ bro he’s a beast” I was emotionally filled with joy cuz this is by far my biggest buck....
    The feeling was unbelievable and i know u guys have felt it before, I say to my self thank u dad for getting me into this incredible sport called hunting!... Thank u lord above.

We took pics and weighed and scored him and here are the results!

26 scoreable points
    210 lbs
    25 4/8 inside spread
    And he scored 258 1/8”
    Unbelievable!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That’s a monster!

Comment

Good job!!!
      Stud of a buck!!!

Comment

Congrats on a great buck! What a pig!!!