Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever sold/given away something you regretted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you ever sold/given away something you regretted?

If so, what was it?

Colt National Match Gold Cup 45, Ruger Mini 14 and 65 Ford Mustang fully loaded for the time!

Comment

87 suburban on 37’s.

Comment

First rifle my dad bought me. Winchester 30-30. Sold it for $150 in high school. That was about 24 years ago. Regretted every since. Contacted the guy I sold it to about 5 years ago to try and buy it back, but he had gotten rid of it several years earlier and couldn’t remember who he had sold it to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

1974 corvette. Got married, had bills and life’s priorities changed. But I sure miss that car!

Comment

My first truck. 1975 Ford Ranger. Was Barney purple when my dad bought for me for $800. Put a midnight blue metallic paint job on it , wheels and tires etc. was a fine ride and everybody in my high school loved it. Sold it 1 year later for $3500. Wish I still had it

Comment

Beretta Silver Pigeon. Sold for a $1000 on here many years ago.

Comment

‘70 Mach I

Comment

Rem 1100 12ga

Comment

My first vehicle. 73 Bronco, would love to still have it

Comment

Sold my airplane. Wife told me our 2 kids needed to go to college. Nutts, what about them getting student loans!

Comment

Gave a bow away I wish o had to turn into a bow fishing rig, but the guy I gave it to is a good guy.

Comment

Only one...

From '85-'88 I restored a 1970 Fastback Mustang to a BOSS replica with enough engine to pass the test. Guy that bought it sold it to a resident in a community I work. I'll see him cruising on nice days. It's still the same, except for the carb. He pulled the Holley 750 and opted for a smaller with auto-choke.

Comment

Benelli super black eagle 2....pawn shop for 400 dollars getting nauseous all over again thinking about it

Comment

Gave away a 86 ford diesel 4x4, a honda 3 wheeler, and an electric croncrete mixer.

Comment

Working...
                              X