Midland Odessa area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midland Odessa area

I'll be heading to Stanton for work next week. Is there anything to see or do while I am there or just work and sleep? Just curious, thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Short answer- not much!But check out Ally Outdoors in Midland. They have some cool stuff in there

Comment

X2 on Ally!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah not much

Comment

Avoid all major highways between 1201am and 1159pm each and every day!!!! The amount of idiots out there on the roads is astounding. If you plan o beating at a decent restaurant, you better be in line by 430/5 if you want to eat by 9pm

Comment

This^^^^^^^ but be aware if it's blacktopped it's considered a major highway!!!

Comment

I’m in Andrews. There’s some good eats here if you wanna drive the extra couple of miles. Let me know.

Comment

Have any of y’all ever tried The Lost Cajun in Midland?
                Sorry not trying to highjack your thread just figured I’d ask since it sounds like some of y’all have frequented that area

Comment

Originally posted by rbsears View Post
                  I’m in Andrews. There’s some good eats here if you wanna drive the extra couple of miles. Let me know.
                  Will do brother.

Comment

Ive never been to this neck of the woods before, but I'll definitely be bringing my cannon to go play at Ally Outfitters.

Comment

Originally posted by HoneyBee View Post
                      Have any of y’all ever tried The Lost Cajun in Midland?
                      Sorry not trying to highjack your thread just figured I’d ask since it sounds like some of y’all have frequented that area

I’m not a fan of it. I’ve given both the Midland and Odessa locations a try, as well as the Lubbock location.

Comment

It ain’t as bad as everyone makes it out to be, but there’s a reason I live in Lubbock even though my office is in Midland. Some good grub, and Ally has a great little cafe as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                          I’m not a fan of it. I’ve given both the Midland and Odessa locations a try, as well as the Lubbock location.

Thank you, saves me from waisting money.

Comment

[QUOTE=HoneyBee;14361054]Have any of y’all ever tried The Lost Cajun in Midland?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/

Was not Impressed with either Location aswell

Comment

Midland Odessa area

I like Jorges in Midland, it’s Mexican food.

One place to stay away from is Rockin Rodeo, it’s a bar/dance hall and me and a couple friends went dancing there. We watched the cops inside there follow people outside and arrest them all night long

Last edited by HoneyBee; 09-10-2019, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X